Sometimes I'm curious and even thought I don't think I will branch out because I don't have the time, I'm really curious to know what differences have you noticed between KDramas and other Asian Dramas (CDramas, JDramas, TDramas, HKDramas, ThaiDramas, PHDramas), apart from the obvious (language, country). Or if they are pretty similar overall.

Are they racier than KDramas? I love KDramas but sometimes it's unbelievable how chaste they are.

I was thinking about that few days ago. A purity of kdramas is sometimes unbeliveable. 

Jdramas are not so pure. Kdramas are also more emotional and sometimes with too many crying characters. Jdramas are more realistic. Kdramas are usually long and draggy. Jdramas are shorter and with less unnecessary scenes. Villains in jdramas are not so annoying as in kdramas or there are none at all and main characters need to overcome their weaknesses only.

But it is also possible that I have not seen dramas that are comparable. :)

I have not completed any other cdrama than Love O2O, so I can't write any differences... only maybe that they are usually even longer than kdramas.