Production 1/2

Writing 0.5/2

Acting 1/2

Intimacy 0.5/2

Music 0/1

Special 10 Scene 0/1

Total Rating Score 3/10

Warning if you plan to watch there is a graphic rape scene

This was a steaming pile of absolute bullshit. The plot was abandoned hence the whole thing felt like fragments of the original story-line being strung together to rush out a piece of film work. The story had no sense of direction. It is supposed to be centred around the main couple, Day and Itt, yet still they had the least screen time as majority of the movie focused on Gear and Night whose story had no proper foundation and had the strength of a sandcastle near the shore line. This goes to show how premature this whole production is. Gear raping Night is the entire foundation of the plot of the books from which this movie is adopted from, and they fucked it up royally. They down right erased the rape element and instead gave the impression that Night consented in the first place and the only wrong Gear did was filming them having sex without Night's knowledge and showing his friends. While this is horrible it is a dramatic scale down of the rape element. 

The only scene that did the books justice was the rape scene with Day and Itt; unfortunately their story only deteriorated from there as if it was some sick game of "how worst can it get". Frankly this entire movie was a slap in the face to the author of the books, the fans of the books and dark romance fans on a whole whether they are readers of dark M/M books or viewers of dark M/M romance on screen content. 

This type of genre (dark romance) is very tricky to write in and produce in so at the very least the writing team should have been competent. This genre is taboo in many areas and explores heavy topics such as rape, violence, trauma, emotional abuse etc; hence the writing has to be intricately done so as to bridge the unhinged with reality as well as to adequate convey the emotions of each character. 

This was a very poor representation of the genre and frankly the worst BL I have seen since the start of the year, so congratulations on being mediocre. 

What I find most insulting and down right criminal is the audacity of these people to put "To Be Continued" at the end because they wasted so much time on rubbish that the plot itself, well the semblance of it, didn't move an inch so now they have to do the devil's work and give a part two, and knowing how vile they can be, I wouldn't put it pass them to give a part three.

I preferred the series and they should have left it at that, which is saying a whole damn lot about this movie - trash from the bottom of a waste basket, in a third class writer's room.

Now that I got that off my chest, I feel much better :)

RiqueXinw:
frankly the worst BL I have seen since the start of the year, so congratulations

Please do not hide priceless treasures like this behind the spoiler screen. Haha!

"Kare no Iru Seikatsu" ("Living With Him") is a slow burn, and from the tags I've assumed from the start that it'll probably end as a bromance rather than BL. Nonetheless, I love it, not least because I'm in love with not just one but both protagonists.

Therefore, I herewith call dibs on Sakai Sho and Sato Ryuga.

To avoid conflicts with other group members, here is my updated list ("version 3", see p. 701 for prior version) of exclusively claimed rights (in alphabetical order): Dunk Natachai, First Chalongrat, Fluke Natouch, Fourth Nattawat, Gameplay Garnpaphon, Gun Atthaphan, Jeon Changha, Li Zhen Hao, Newyear Nawaphat, Nut Supanut, Onishi Ryusei, Opal Kritsapatorn, Oriyama Nao, Palm Veerapat, Perth Tanapon, Plan Rathavit, Sakai Sho, Sato Ryuga, Sota Ryosuke, Tai Thanaphat, Tiger Aekapol,  Xu Bin, Tutor Koraphat and Yim Pharinyakorn.

Statistical analysis of my future boyfriends by nationality: Thai: 16. Japanese: 5. Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese: 1 each. Which makes me think that I should be learning Thai instead of Chinese.

p43425:

"Kare no Iru Seikatsu" ("Living With Him") is a slow burn, and from the tags I've assumed from the start that it'll probably end as a bromance rather than BL. Nonetheless, I love it, not least because I'm in love with not just one but both protagonists.

Therefore, I herewith call dibs on Sakai Sho and Sato Ryuga.

To avoid conflicts with other group members, here is my updated list ("version 3", see p. 701 for prior version) of exclusively claimed rights (in alphabetical order): Dunk Natachai, First Chalongrat, Fluke Natouch, Fourth Nattawat, Gameplay Garnpaphon, Gun Atthaphan, Jeon Changha, Li Zhen Hao, Newyear Nawaphat, Nut Supanut, Onishi Ryusei, Opal Kritsapatorn, Oriyama Nao, Palm Veerapat, Perth Tanapon, Plan Rathavit, Sakai Sho, Sato Ryuga, Sota Ryosuke, Tai Thanaphat, Tiger Aekapol,  Xu Bin, Tutor Koraphat and Yim Pharinyakorn.

Statistical analysis of my future boyfriends by nationality: Thai: 16. Japanese: 5. Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese: 1 each.

On phone so can’t partially quote, but— don’t tell me thatttt— It totally feels like a romance, specially this episode. They better not do me like that lol

But yes, I won’t fight you for them, but I agree they are both adorable ;;

p43425:
Statistical analysis of my future boyfriends by nationality: Thai: 16. Japanese: 5. Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese: 1 each. Which makes me think that I should be learning Thai instead of Chinese.

This part sent me loll

But yes indeed the Thai people are drinking some special water because their appeal is just ahhh 

"This was a very poor representation of the genre and frankly the worst BL I have seen since the start of the year, so congratulations on being mediocre"

Wow, I'm impressed you were able to sit through it at all. I tried watch the drama when it came out and it's the worst thing I've laid my eyes on in the history of all the BL dramas I've watched so far?

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Oh was it a sad ending?

Yes and no, imo.

https://youtu.be/Vr-FtvxQzfI?si=6iW8ZvByoGYzCOjt LoveSea trailer!!! 30 more days til I get to see my babies again!!! <3

PaiSkyForever:

https://youtu.be/Vr-FtvxQzfI?si=6iW8ZvByoGYzCOjt LoveSea trailer!!! 30 more days til I get to see my babies again!!! <3

I just watched it and OMG I cannot wait until June 9th. Plus I see a BossNoeul cameo 

sjay:
Wow, I'm impressed you were able to sit through it at all. I tried watch the drama when it came out and it's the worst thing I've laid my eyes on in the history of all the BL dramas I've watched so far?

I am convinced I love suffering at the hands of anything tagged BL. I am RiqueXinx and I am an addict lol

RiqueXinw:
Major News:

Never heard of RW&RB. But I see the US flag so I'm curious...

WE ARE EP 6

What a great EP! Peem is EXTRA CUUTTTEE!!!  He was soooo adorable after kissing Phum. I could barely stand it.  Luckily I found a very quiet place at the airport to watch. (Yeah, flying to the next place.)

The whole group helping Toey was such a thing. Loved it!

I don't watch previews, but can't wait for the next EP. Each week gets better and better. And the soundtrack this EP really caught my attention.

RiqueXinw:

I just watched it and OMG I cannot wait until June 9th. Plus I see a BossNoeul cameo 

BossNoeul really?!?

American Fan:

BossNoeul really?!?

Cameo? I wonder if it will be a Cameo of their charactors(CirrusPhugun) for there new series coming out "The boy next world" <3