American Fan:
On my first flight today I watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time, on the movie screen thats on the back of the seat. I was always curious about it, and then nearly died when naked bodies started appearing for everyone to see. I bravely continued watching, knowing I'll never see these people again.

Haha!  Yes, that movie has some very steamy scenes (although not exactly a fluffy feel-good story).

RiqueXinw:
Love In The Air was airing and my friend was so into it that he went to church on Sunday and sat in the pew before the Lord (lol) and watched it and it so happened the episode he was watching had an N/C scene. I was dying of laughter

Hahaha! But remember, sex is also a gift of God - as is laughter.

WE ARE EP6

Dang. At this point I sound like a broken record, but I truly am enjoying this show. 

Highlights!!!

We start the episode off at the art gallery, where Phum is faced with the consequence of his actions. I don't think he fully understood what it meant for Peem to have his artwork destroyed, but he can now see the opportunity he lost because of Phum's actions. He obviously feels bad about it, as he should!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MATT. I mean it was hilarious, but what is wrong with Matt??? He is such a blabbermouth. This group of friends is truly a good time, because did you all see them panicking, it was peak comedy. Why am I thinking that Pun's plan just might work, they're all dumb enough (Q Included) to fall for it, but who in their right mind would believe Chain has romantic interest in Toey. I feel bad for Chain, he is such a simp and gets dragged into the most awkward situations for it lol BTW I Wrote this before I saw the preview *screams silently* let's talk about that next week.

Back at it again with the broken record, but New is killing it with these ending scenes, they are so beautiful. I really do love the stylistic choices he's making here. I am in love and so are Phum and Peem, because look at them kissing again *heart eyes* 

The fact the Peem told Phum that he hadn't yet finished his art piece tells me all I need to know. Boy is a goner. We can't save him now. 

Lastly, I'd like to commend the cast and crew for doing such a good job with re-shooting all those group scenes after the cast replacement. They flow so seamlessly that you can't tell at all.

Quotes of the Week!!!

• "Whether it's mine or yours, it's the same anyway." Is that a marriage proposal because I--
  • "Q is my special someone."  BOYYY
 axdxex:
WE ARE EP6

Since it's such a long series, I've been holding off with starting it - ideally until the halfway point, if I can restrain my impulses for that long. These updates are whetting my appetite!

We Are the series: Episode 6

I loved every second of today's episode. I was not disappointed at all. That kiss at the end between Phum and Peem was everything and Phum telling Peem that he can't forget their kiss *insert heart emoji*.  One criticism though they need to work on these kisses they seem stiff and awkward. 

When Toey was telling the guys about his crush on Q I was physically sickened by it, too damn cute for my liking. I am looking forward to next week's episode to see the outcome of their plan. 

All in all I loved today's episode and looking forward to the next.

Updates:

I love this idea so much. I watched the 1st episode last night and I enjoyed it especially because I know it is a real story about someone so it makes it all the more intriguing.

p43425:
Since it's such a long series, I've been holding off with starting it - ideally until the halfway point, if I can restrain my impulses for that long. These updates are whetting my appetite!

Keep it up, I think it's smart because I have to live in fear of this story loosing it's way when I love it so much lmao

:D I cannot wait for Deep Night special episode tomorrow!!! <3

American Fan:
RE: Minato's Coin Laundry - There are times when minor actors in BL dramas is inappropriate, but I think with this series it was handled well. Doesn't it even show Minato as being sensitive to the age gap and careful about his actions? 

Yep! That's basically why he was so hesitant throughout the series to actually go out with Shin, so although I did find it quite annoying at times, I liked that he acknowledged the fact that Shin was so much younger than him and acted accordingly 

American Fan:
Anyways, I LOVE age gaps (legal) , both BL and straight. 

Sameee, they're so cute XD

RiqueXinw:
In honour of all the uncensored Chinese BLs in the workings and upcoming I will go with "hia", thank you very much nong

Alr Hia :)

RiqueXinw:
One thing is for sure, and that is he comes home to me because I ain't no side, middle or end piece. He visits you but resides with yours truly.

I think ur still in the dream world, maybe I should wake u up?

(Pls, ur comebacks r too strong for me TT)

American Fan:
I watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time,

I was curious to know what this was so I searched up on YT, and it looks very *cough cough* interesting ;)

RiqueXinw:
I promise they are covering their ears :)

@p43425 Pls do tell, I'm sure the innocent have the eyes and ears covered (if there r any, I doubt anyone on this forum or even in the BL Drama world has even a teaspoon of innocence left at this point lmao)

PaiSkyForever:

Omg is it tmrw? Ahhh so excited :D 

PaiSkyForever:

Same because I need some additions to that throuple story. I will have to watch after my exam tomorrow.

RiqueXinw:

Same because I need some additions to that throuple story. I will have to watch after my exam tomorrow.

Ikr I need more of them also lol. Good luck on your exam tomorrow. <3

RiqueXinw:

Same. That's all I need tbh

OnyxTheHedgehog:
(Pls, ur comebacks r too strong for me TT)

fine, let us call a truce. The only solution is for Joong to stay with me. I know it will be hard but the universe will have someone out there for you too. I pray for you to meet that special someone, it ain't Joong but I am sure there is someone :)

PaiSkyForever:
Ikr I need more of them also lol. Good luck on your exam tomorrow. <3

Thank you

axdxex:

Same. That's all I need tbh

Hopefully we get our hearts' desire.

I had to skip over the WE ARE spoilers since I haven't been able to watch it yet, and don't know when I will. So I'm excited for that day to come.  All can I can do for now is stay caught up with the convos! 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I was curious to know what this was so I searched up on YT, and it looks very *cough cough* interesting ;)

Yeah, it left me with lingering feelings, but I didn't feel as sad as I thought I would, or maybe should be. I won't say why cuz it might be a spoiler. Plus it's just my perspective. 

RiqueXinw:
I enjoyed it especially because I know it is a real story about someone so it makes it all the more intriguing.

RE: Dear Miss Becky - I really like real life stories myself! I look forward to watching this series. 

NOTE: That's why I asked about a CERTAIN someone's real life love story here, cuz they are usually so much better than any drama. Hint, hint... Just had to try one more time, you know?  Lookin' at you, Mr. P! HAHA

American Fan:
Just had to try one more time, you know?  Lookin' at you, Mr. P!

*crickets*

So yeah, to subtly change the subject: Further to our discussion of happy endings (feel-good fluff) vs. sad/bittersweet endings from two days ago (p. 758): I'm been watching "Boss and the Babe" for the past few days and am now on Episode 8. While one does not live from fluff alone, I desperately needed something light and fluffy, and I'm not disappointed. This reminds me of a few months ago when I watched my first Joong/Dunk series ("Star in my Heart"), and I suddenly grasped why they're so ultra popular. Same now with Force/Book: Gosh they're good. Book's character (Cher) is so funny! Until now, I'd only seen Force and Book in "Fully Booked" (recent reality show where six GMMTV stars open a Thai restaurant in Osaka - watchable but not thrilling).