LuckyGirlGwenIce:
All 3 of them and But it's destiny by 10cm - nailed it!

but its destiny is indeed excellent!! 10cm's tracks are so heartwarming, goodness i'm so inlove with the vocals. I also loved their track on hotel del luna: lean on me >.<

ennea:

but its destiny is indeed excellent!! 10cm's tracks are so heartwarming, goodness i'm so inlove with the vocals. I also loved their track on hotel del luna: lean on me >.<

Exactly - I love so many 10cm tracks, Lean on me <3, But it's destiny, Goblin - My eyes, Start up - Where is dream ^^

LuckyGirlGwenIce:
Love in the moonlight - This drama OSTs should not be underestimated

I'm with you on this!!!

LuckyGirlGwenIce:
here - Gravity,

yesssssss

oh dear, your tracks are making me nostalgic.... I see they're mostly from 2016-2020, really its amazing how time flies.

LuckyGirlGwenIce:
Goblin - My eyes,

its been so long since I last listened to a goblin soundtrack, but i still remember dancing to this song in the past lol! XD 

so sorry  I created a new text box... its cause I type so slow and didn't notice you replied so fast.... >.<

ennea:
so sorry  I created a new text box

No problem at all :)

ennea:
I see they're mostly from 2016-2020, really its amazing how time flies.

Time does fly! But also, I may have gotten a bit lethargic with OSTs in the past 2 years, there are tracks that I still came across and loved but not so many entire albums - also, I tended to binge a lot too, which means, Dinner mater for instance, is a 2020 drama? But I watched in 2021, and though I liked some tracks then, actually really noticed the whole album and that I liked it, only last year.. also watched Start up only last year and only then noticed all those good tracks there.. Future by Red Velvet, Love letter by BOL4 .... Where is dream is soo good though.. 

LBFAD is the proper 2022 drama that I cam across and loved nearly all the OSTs and has been on repeat for a few months now.

OK note to self: never try making a post from your phone

Hello everyone, im fazola, happy to be apart of the club!
Ive shared my all time fav OSTs in a previous post i hope to hear everyones opinions abt them :')

Reading all of your fav 2022 OSTs not only made me sad bc i have pretty much nothing to share, but also emotional since last year was challenging in my personal life and i could only watch a handful of dramas.

One of my fav OSTs from one of my fav dramas Tomorrow (2022) all by one of my fav artists (Ben) is: (click on the gif)

I dont wanna say much bc it'll become a spoiler but once you know this character's story, the song becomes even sadder.
Thank you for listening to my unnecessary blabbing and i hope to be able to share more and more OSTs with you in the future.

Sincerely,
Your loyal club member.

fazola:
unnecessary blabbing

lmao this is not true at all!  hello fazola, thanks for sharing this ost ( the gif is so painful to watch though T_T ).... My Only One (ben) was ryung gu's soundtrack from tommorrow right? I remember his story with his mom was so heartbreaking and it ultimately made me cry while listening to this song >.< thank the writers they got a happy ending or else I would have cried a lot :))

btw I rewatched angel's last mission:love because of the ost you shared, thanks for that~~ and also sweet home!, I was actually avoiding this song cause it always makes me remember the deaths of my favorite characters T_T

fazola:
i hope to be able to share more and more OSTs with you in the future.

I'll look forward to blabber more with you too~

ennea:

lmao this is not true at all!  hello fazola, thanks for sharing this ost ( the gif is so painful to watch though T_T ).... My Only One (ben) was ryung gu's soundtrack from tommorrow right? I remember his story with his mom was so heartbreaking and it ultimately made me cry while listening to this song >.< thank the writers they got a happy ending or else I would have cried a lot :))

btw I rewatched angel's last mission:love because of the ost you shared, thanks for that~~ and also sweet home!, I was actually avoiding this song cause it always makes me remember the deaths of my favorite characters T_T

I'll look forward to blabber more with you too~

Hi ennea :') your post made me smile at a much needed time! I still am not sure how to choose the exact part i'd like to reply to!

Oh yes it was ryung gu's song in the drama and most deffo a sad one :")

Angel's last mission: Love is one hella beautiful drama along with its OSTs ❤️ also pls dont remind me bc i cried a lot almost with the death of all characters of sweet home!

I look forward to sharing a lot more OSTs (im currently watching All of Us are Dead and enjoying it so very much i think i'll share smth with u soon!)

Nice talking to u ennea ?

LuckyGirlGwenIce:
there are tracks that I still came across and loved but not so many entire albums - also, I tended to binge a lot too

oh, this is true for me too, I can't always love all of the ost from an album. sometimes, I'd even love an ost from a drama I didn't watch haha. and goodness, you have a commendable patience ( & skill )- bingeing dramas and waiting for them to finish is a really hard thing for me to do. mostly because of my lack of time management and busy sched too.., ngl my watch list has been full of completed dramas I couldn't finish, it just keeps getting overshadowed by other ongoing dramas. 

but weirdly enough, I still listen to the soundtracks from the dramas I couldn't continue (yet) lol >.< 

LuckyGirlGwenIce:
LBFAD is the proper 2022 drama that I cam across and loved nearly all the OSTs and has been on repeat for a few months now.

this one's another drama I couldn't forget T_T. I myself always try to sing along especially when it plays its turn on my yt playlist lol~ 

fazola:
your post made me smile at a much needed time! I still am not sure how to choose the exact part i'd like to reply to!

ohhh, glad I made you smile >.< its morning here so I hope I wasn't too energetic lol!

fazola:
also pls dont remind me bc i cried a lot almost with the death of all characters of sweet home!

oops haha!

fazola:
I look forward to sharing a lot more OSTs (im currently watching All of Us are Dead and enjoying it so very much i think i'll share smth with u soon!)

Nice talking to u ennea ?

have fun watching!~ ^-^

So, January 2023 is coming to an end; and I wanna discover something good that is relevant to the story itself; so I invest in this Kdrama: to make me start to study generally about trade and investment for my future

So, why not advertise/market these good ol' times of rock-vibe but a little ballad OST collection as well?

PAYBACK: MONEY & POWER OST

Money
Jung Dongha
Spotify / YouTube Music
Because I Love You
PL
Spotify / YouTube Music
Fine
The Stray
Spotify / YouTube Music
Back in The Game
Kim Kitae
Spotify / YouTube Music
Still
A + B
Spotify / YouTube Music
Glad You Are Here
Oh Hyunwoo
Spotify / YouTube Music

Payback Original Soundtrack Album
Various Artists
Spotify / YouTube Music

LuckyGirlGwenIce:

I get it, I just sneaked those in claiming to be as discussions from past questions on this forum (/* \) And this is just a fraction too as I'm sure you know xD

I am 100% with you on these tracks!!! All 3 of them and But it's destiny by 10cm - nailed it!

DESTINY BY 10CM WAS ALSO ONE OF MY FAVORITES! i just didn’t want it to be too long but CLOY OSTs just warm my heart, i love them so much!

ennea:

omg I love this too!! the lyrics paired with ailee's voice, and even this drama could easily summon the sadness in me lmao T_T  that "I pray for you for this love" still makes me overwhelmed with feels :(((

YES ME TOO!! those lyrics always get me teary, i have decided to rewatch the drama, wish me luck! TT ill try not to cry too hard this time!

Tonight is the night, it all comes to an end. Will miss you, wonderful gem-rated Kdrama :"))

MISSING: THE OTHER SIDE SEASON 2 OST

Stay with Me
Baek A
Spotify / YouTube Music
Everything
YUDABINBAND
Spotify / YouTube Music
The Moment I Saw You
Choi Yuri
Spotify / YouTube Music
Reachless
Kim Chanho
Spotify / YouTube Music
Memory
Darin
Spotify / YouTube Music
MISSING: THE OTHER SIDE 2 OST SPECIAL ALBUM
Various Artists
Spotify / YouTube Music

Tell me your thoughts on this series, would love to know alongside beautiful tracks :"))

Krystale Mitaesa a Futur:
Tonight is the night, it all comes to an end. Will miss you, wonderful gem-rated Kdrama :"))

OH PLS this drama instantly became one of my favs after watching only one ep of the first season ! 

Now im done with s1, i started the second season but i was not satisfied with the vid resolution , if u can suggest me where to watch it it'd be amazing <3

Also for the OSTs im not checking them cuz im scared of spoilers but season 1 also was all that full of amazing OSTs , sharing below my fav (actually all of them are it's just not to make the post too long):

[MV] 먼데이 키즈 (Monday Kiz) - 듣고 있나요 나의 목소리 [미씽:그들이 있었다 OST Part.1(Missing: The Other Side OST Part.1)]
[MV] 릴리 (Lily) - Pray for You [미씽:그들이 있었다 OST Part.2 (Missing: The Other Side OST Part.2)]
[MV] SE O(세오) - 약속해 [미씽:그들이 있었다 OST Part.4 (Missing: The Other Side OST Part.4)]