imagine:

Ah yes, AOS dominating which they deserve, I absolutely love their soundtrack as well. I listened to Scars leave beautiful trace for a long time on repeat afterwards. It has a nice thrill to it.

True, I am currently listening Scars leave beautiful scars on Spotify lol

I have a seasonal question for everyone~

❄️

What songs make you think of winter? 

What's your favorite snow or winter-themed soundtrack?

fiflydramalover:

hmm, Sigriswil, from Crash Landing on You.

fiflydramalover:

As for this question I'm not sure because I haven't really seen any dramas based purely around winter with a winter themed track. However, there are a few songs I like with 'snow' in their name, if that counts! 'I will go to You like the first snow', from Goblin is my favourite out of those.

Hi! I love soundtracks as well and would love to join this club! 

My top 3 soundtracks are:

1. While You Were Sleeping - I find it very comforting for some reason

2. Hotel del Luna - Heize's "Can you see my heart" is by far my favorite

3. Snowdrop - If you're with me is one of my favorite ost among all ost, I love the piano that plays throughout the whole song (I want to learn how to play it)

I have also listened to some OSTs like Goblin OST and Our Beloved Summer OST but I haven't watched those dramas yet so, even though I really like their OSTs I have decided not to include them on my list.

fiflydramalover:

Cold Breeze by Zhang Bichen & Aska Yang - Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
❄️ The coolness of night scenery turned into the river longing for you , became the spring soil cherishing me. The sound of time’s river, brushes and fills up the lover’s sleeves. Pieces and pieces of luxurious fragrance, merged into the river and flowed away. ❄️

fiflydramalover:

Millennium by Jin Zhiwen & Jike Junyi - The Destiny of the White Snake
❄️ In the cool late autumn breeze, against the door I reminisce. How long will I be gone this time, can't bring myself to say goodbye. To have only her, I'll always trade anything, even a promising future.  ❄️ 

fiflydramalover:
❄️

A Little Braver by New Empire, OST of Uncontrollably Fond 

fiflydramalover:

Round and Round by HEIZE and Han Suji, OST of  Goblin 

KC Drama LOVER:

A Little Braver by New Empire, OST of Uncontrollably Fond 

Round and Round by HEIZE and Han Suji, OST of  Goblin 

Weird question, but how do you manage to part the quote and answer them question for question? When I quote I get the whole original quote and can't separate the different questions? ^___^'

jillyjiffy:
When I quote I get the whole original quote and can't separate the different questions? ^___^'

I don't think you can do it on mobile, but if you're on desktop you can highlight what you want to quote. Then a little button will appear on what you highlighted that has "quote" on it. When you click that you'll find a new post made with the quote already in it.

Hi everyone, 

I'm in love with all kind of OSTs, be it of Asian Dramas or other worldwide productions. 

Right now I'm looking for some Thai songs to add to my playlist as I'm short on them so if anyone has recommendations please let me know. ^^

My top 3 are: 

1. Mad Dog OST especially Niiwha's track "What I Want" (if you're curious you can listen to it here-> Youtube)
2. The Untamed it's still one of the OSTs I listen the most to with its unforgettable and beautiful instrumentals (-> "Wu Ji" Youtube | "Zui Meng" Youtube | "Qing Xin Yin" Youtube)
3. A Tale of Thousand Stars (it's so calming) (-> Youtube)

jillyjiffy:

Weird question, but how do you manage to part the quote and answer them question for question? When I quote I get the whole original quote and can't separate the different questions? ^___^'

I am really sorry, I didn't see the notification of Soundtrack club so I couldn't answer

moonchild:
Right now I'm looking for some Thai songs to add to my playlist as I'm short on them so if anyone has recommendations please let me know. ^^

I really liked the OST for I Told Sunset About You https://youtu.be/zse5I74ctf4

I didn't watch Still 2gether but I liked their OST too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-baxAeq-MlU&ab_channel=GMMTVRECORDS

Welcome to the club!

fiflydramalover:

I really liked the OST for I Told Sunset About You https://youtu.be/zse5I74ctf4

I didn't watch Still 2gether but I liked their OST too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-baxAeq-MlU&ab_channel=GMMTVRECORDS

Welcome to the club! 

Thanks! I just listened to Still 2gether's OST and like it. :)

Hi everyone!!

My top fav soundtracks are:

1.  Goblin - Stay with me 
  2.  Mr. Queen - Here I am
  3.  My Love Mix-Up! - Secret Touch
  4. 2gether- ไบร์ท วชิรวิชญ์
 imagine:

Damn you guys are making me want to watch LBFAD again already. 

I haven't rewatched it yet but I have surely looped the ost album in yt many times already lmao.

Mushroom_:

Hi everyone!!

My top fav soundtracks are:

1.  Goblin - Stay with me 
  2.  Mr. Queen - Here I am
  3.  My Love Mix-Up! - Secret Touch
  4. 2gether-  ไบร์ท วชิรวิชญ์

Welcome to the club mushroom! Goblin and Mr. Queen really has one of the best soundtracks, I already forgot after so many years lol. Really love "Stay with me" and "Here i am" too!

imagine:
'I will go to You like the first snow', from Goblin is my favourite out of those.

Oh, true! and Ailee's songs are the best!

milkyway:
1. While You Were Sleeping - I find it very comforting for some reason

OMG!!! There's only a few who loves this drama and OST, I'm so happy I found someone who have the same sentiment. <3

"It's you' and "When Night Falls" were the best comfort for me, I listen to them whenever I'm sad. Now I want to rewatch... T_T