I wish they include indian dramas in mydramalist.com?

who else thinks so?

me too I mean I have started watching Indian dramas I think they call it webseries or something if I am not wrong and things that come on tv they say tv serials hehe I hope so  

cutearisu:

me too I mean I have started watching Indian dramas I think they call it webseries or something if I am not wrong and things that come on tv they say tv serials hehe I hope so  

You are right! India has more than 1000 language dialects it will be difficult to manage, but I hope so that someday they'll add them.

FroZen_ValkYrie:

You are right! India has more than 1000 languages it will be difficult to manage, but I hope so that someday they'll add them.

Exactly ......There are many many many Indian series/tv soaps. Considering the fact that many Indian TV soaps are never ending( not literal) but they  go on for 5-6 years( and release atleast 5 days in a week) so MDL will need more voluntary staff to approve edits for every episode. 

If the admins  ever plan to  Indian dramas they should definitely start with webseries.

Nav:

Exactly ......There are many many many Indian series/tv soaps. Considering the fact that many Indian TV soaps are never ending( not literal) but they  go on for 5-6 years( and release atleast 5 days in a week) so MDL will need more voluntary staff to approve edits for every episode. 

If the admins  ever plan to  Indian dramas they should definitely start with webseries.

And I would only recommend Web series. LOL. 

But these days TV operas have also improved in terms of duration. 😁

FroZen_ValkYrie:

And I would only recommend Web series. LOL. 

But these days TV operas have also improved in terms of duration. ?

I don't watch Indian tv soaps but I've heard that their duration is still the same :O

Nav:

I don't watch Indian tv soaps but I've heard that their duration is still the same :O

No what I mean is ... instead of going on for 5yrs with more than 2K episodes ... New ones are 400 episodes and end within 2 years ... or maybe these are the ones that  I watched.😋

FroZen_ValkYrie:

No what I mean is ... instead of going on for 5yrs with more than 2K episodes ... New ones are 400 episodes and end within 2 years ... or maybe these are the ones that  I watched.?

Which region are u talking about? I mean north/south

These days many hindi serials release new seasons which are either continuation of the previous one or they introduce new characters.

( NO offence to anyone who loves Indian tv soaps) but there are many illogical serials that even show 2-3 punar janam ( rebirth) 

so somehow they unnecessarily drag the storyline.

yes I have heard and I guess I have even seen in a tv serial I guess if I am not wrong

Nav:
there are many illogical serials that even show 2-3 punar janam ( rebirth) 

so somehow they unnecessarily drag the storyline.

😂😂 That's so true. I mean Why can't they end the story if it is the end?  The story goes on and on for 5 generations. LOL

Nav:
Which region are u talking about? I mean north/south

I'm talking about Hindi language channels in general. I haven't watched TV shows of other Languages, I usually prefer Web Series or Movies.

cutearisu:

yes I have heard and I guess I have even seen in a tv serial I guess if I am not wrong

Yes ....I've heard it from people too lol

😂

FroZen_ValkYrie:

😂😂 That's so true. I mean Why can't they end the story if it is the end?  The story goes on and on for 5 generations. LOL

I'm talking about Hindi language channels in general. I haven't watched TV shows of other Languages, I usually prefer Web Series or Movies.

Exactly lmao....Yes webseries have better plot plus they don't go on forever 

We just turned this forum into a ranting space haha💀

Nav:
We just turned this forum into a ranting space haha💀

XDD 😂😂 But it is something that most of us would agree on. We can't help it. hehe🙃 

FroZen_ValkYrie:

XDD ?? But it is something that most of us would agree on. We can't help it. hehe? 

I just realised the forums don't support emojis......Yes true many teenagers and young adults don't enjoy watching serials. 

Okayyy Im unsubscribing.....good bye