I need help finding a drama I was watching but can't remember the title of😭 if yk what drama I'm talking about please tell me

ok so there this like lady chef and she goes to like an interview thing to be the chef of this like CEO or whatever but he has anorexia and he refuses to eat bcus of this like dream lady who like cooks for him but like he doesn't like the chefs food so she leaves I forgot what happened but they run into each other in this hotel room and skip to another part she gets struck by lighting and she's back in 2012 and runs into the CEOs young self he has like a bob cut idk

Pls help🥲

First, do you remember the country? The premise is pretty normal for a kdrama (sounds like an older show writing-wise)... did the cinematography seem like a new/modern one or more in the 2000s or 2010s? (It changed massively quality-wise, so it may be a big hint)... the tags are a good tool for this sort of HELP! I FORGOT ITS NAME! situation. :) 

Hmmm I think it was a k drama or c drama but it looked kind of as if filmed in 2018 maybe but I don't think it was that old considering they traveled back to 2012 and the filming looked pretty good

I'm very new to mydramalist so I had a hard time figuring things out thanks for the tip!! 

OMG BARKI G THATS THE ONE THANKS👹👹👹 I LOVE YOU OMG GR- anyways thank you 😭