Iquiyi bans LGBT content?

This discussion has been closed.

Over 9000:

Clearly you're not a parent.

So what about all the gay parents?

oaksong:

So what about all the gay parents?

Lol!  How can gay parents have children?

Oh right, artificial insemination!  Yes, perfectly natural, that...

Okay, so let me rephrase that to: straight, sane parents want their children to give them grandchildren.   But let's not overlook the FACT that those identifying as LGBT has risen exponentially since school indoctrination began.  Hence the word, indoctrination.

This whole debate isn't about who's right or wrong, it's about Iqiyi blocking certain content and, when asked, my personal belief that it's a good thing.  I'm not saying that LGBT people shouldn't create their own content for their own needs or that they shouldn't be able to enter a passcode to view it, I'm saying that it doesn't interest me and I'd prefer to not have my children subjected to it!

Of course, this triggers those who are oh so high, mighty and ever-so tolerant, calling me "an awful parent".  Well, you'd be surprised how many parents have signed petitions to get LGBT indoctrination removed from school curriculums across the Earth!  And then there are even more who either didn't know about the said petitions or are on the fence, solely for the fear of being labelled, "homophobe".

There is no "school indoctrination" other than what's in your over active, and rather sick, imagination.

@Oaksong  I fear there's little point in attempting rational conversation with him. Assuming it was me/my last comment he was referring to in his last comment - "...those who are oh so high, mighty and ever-so tolerant, calling me 'an awful parent' " - when what I actually said was "...appalled at how awful it would be to have a parent like that", it seems that whilst he can read the actual words, he doesn't understand that keeping them in the right order is important too. You're also coming awfully close to having written enough words, a hundred or so,  where he has this amazing power to completely diagnose your complex human personality and deduce what's wrong with you.

oaksong:

There is no "school indoctrination" other than what's in your over active, and rather sick, imagination. 

If you truly believe that, you're clearly delusional.

Enjoy your day.

xxmai locked this Sep 28, 2022 01:07 pm