For Me - Writer, Cast, Plot.

Cast and writer before the show streamed. Now in addition to loving the cast and writing, will be following the cinematograper's future works too. There were quite a few exquisite, visually stunning scenes that felt like they came from an arthouse film. I rewatched some parts of the first 2 episodes an unhealthy number of times (lol) because they were so beautiful, so melancholic and so mesmerizing. The writer met with and decided on the casting of Han hyo joo and Ju ji hoon before she even finalized her script, and she had the two of them in mind as she completed her writing, you can't get a better marriage of characters and actors/actresses than this.

Starsho:

Cast and writer before the show streamed. Now in addition to loving the cast and writing, will be following the cinematograper's future works too. There were quite a few exquisite, visually stunning scenes that felt like they came from an arthouse film. I rewatched some parts of the first 2 episodes an unhealthy number of times (lol) because they were so beautiful, so melancholic and so mesmerizing. The writer met with and decided on the casting of Han hyo joo and Ju ji hoon before she even finalized her script, and she had the two of them in mind as she completed her writing, you can't get a better marriage of characters and actors/actresses than this.

?? The cinematography is simply stunning, with a keen attention to detail that elevates the overall visual experience. The dark-themed frames, in particular, are expertly crafted, adding a sense of depth and tension to the narrative. The use of lighting and shadows is masterful, creating a hauntingly beautiful atmosphere that draws the viewer in. The visuals are truly awe-inspiring, making this sci-fi thriller a treat for the eyes as well as the mind."

Let me know if you'd like another rewrite! ?.

"I'm a huge fan of the writer, having been captivated by her previous work, the 'Stranger Series'. She has a remarkable talent for crafting gripping stories and developing characters that are both complex and relatable. Her ability to create strong chemistry between main leads, often with subtle hints of romance, is unparalleled. Her characterizations are always spot-on, bringing out the best in every actor. I'm excited to see her skills shine again in this new sci-fi thriller drama!.

Good move by Disney+ 

"Ju Ji Hoon first impressed me in the hit drama 'Kingdom', and I've since been a fan of his exceptional acting skills, showcased in various roles. Han Hyo Joo, on the other hand, has proven herself to be a versatile actress, effortlessly transitioning from comedic and lovable roles to more serious and intense ones. Casting these two talented actors as the main leads in a sci-fi thriller is a genius move, generating significant buzz around the drama. The supporting cast is equally impressive, comprising phenomenal actors. Disney+'s decision to produce this sci-fi thriller marks a bold departure from traditional K-dramas, building on their successful efforts last year to create fresh and innovative content. This experimental approach is a game-changer, attracting K-drama fans seeking unique concepts and a break from clichéd stories. Disney+'s willingness to take risks has paid off, dominating Netflix in the process and redefining the K-drama landscape."

Anything for HHY and JJH ?

Dage and Unknown:

Anything for HHY and JJH ?

:) Done.. they are first hype of the drama... 

For me Han hye jo.I am a big fan of Her

Mostly because of HHJ and the "Thriller" genre is also my cup of tea!!

Lee jae:

For me Han hye jo.I am a big fan of Her

? Me too 

anyyy:

Mostly because of HHJ and the "Thriller" genre is also my cup of tea!!

And we stayed for the plot too ??

I am a big fan of Han Hye Jo. I am just crazy for her. I have been waiting for this drama for 2 years. I always wanted to see her as a CEO. I only started for her and I like it. I hope they add minimal romance to this plot. I know some people don't like romance in thrillers but I like minimal romance in thrillers

I don't tend to like romance in thrillers but I don't mind if it's not too distracting, and if a lot of people want a (slight) relationship that's understandable.

I'm watching it as it's a sci-fi thriller (I'll check out anything tagged as thriller really, and we don't much in the way of good sci-fi), and the subject matter interests me.

I'm a simple person,I see HHJ, I watch,no questions asked. I'd watch anything she's in,she can be acting with a broom and she'd have my outmost attention. Been a fan of her since Spring Walz

I give anything from this screenwriter a try~

Screenwriter and Ju Ji Hoon.

First of all, the writer. Her works are soo good!! She likes to explore ethical issue, which is the issue  I personally also explore too. Then like too good to be true, the casts line up, especially Ju Ji Hoon & Han Hyo Joo. They  are my favorite. Both of them are versatile actors ? And funnily both are zombie experts ?

PS: I'm also still waiting for Stranger (Secret Firest) 3 ✨️