"I was ashamed of myself when i realised that life was a costume party, and I attended with my real face."

- Franz Kafka

“He who cannot obey himself will be commanded.”

- Nietzsche

"I am the book everybody opens, but never finishes" 

- Megan Valenz

“Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing.”   

―      Ayn Rand

" we tend to see individual differences not human universal. Thus when someone says "intelligence" we think Einstein instead of humans"

Eliezer yudkowsky 

“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”

— Albert Einstein

" don't hate the player, hate the game" 

Joseph Stalin 

nothing:

The delicate beauty of a Daffodil -

- is a reminder of the fragility of life and the importance of cherishing every moment.

- The gentle sway in the breeze is a reminder to be flexible and go with the flow in life

- The sweet fragrance  is a reminder to pause and appreciate the small pleasures of life 

- are a symbol of hope and determination, blooming year after year despite any obstacles they may face .

- vibrant beauty that even in the darkest of times, there is always a glimmer of hope. 

- are the ultimate symbol of optimism, with their vibrant yellow petals representing the sun and all its warmth. 

- The striking beauty that even in difficult times, there is still joy to be found in the world.

- asks us to take time to stop and appreciate the beauty around us. 

- The essence of spring can be found in the delicate petals …….……preserve……conserve……treasure     

THE MOMENT 

- by anonymous

Thats so beautiful 

"My biggest trouble is that people look at me and think that no serious trouble has ever troubled my little head. They seldom realize the chaos that seethes behind my exterior. As for the who Am I, what am I angle...that will preoccupy me till the day I die."

- Sylvia Plath

I will find something to live for. even if there’s nothing I can look forward to now, I will keep going until I find it. even if it takes time.

"It didn't happen the way you wanted, but it happened the way you needed. You'll see."