"Blowing out someone else's candle won't make yours shine brighter…"-Anon. 

You can't build yourself up by tearing someone down. Jealousy will destroy your chance at success before you even have a chance to get started. If you see someone doing well, learn to say "Congratulations." Pursue your dreams with integrity.

"Why do you like thunderstorms?"

"Because it shows that even nature needs to SCREAM sometimes."

"Embrace the challenges that come your way, for within them lie the seeds of growth and resilience. Every obstacle is an opportunity to discover your strength and potential."

"We spend January 1 walking through
our lives, room by room, drawing up
a list of work to be done, cracks to be
patched. Maybe this year, to balance
the list, we ought to walk through
the rooms of our lives...not looking
for flaws, but for potential."
ELLEN GOODMAN

ive life to the fullest and don't be negative

Why are K dramas more popular than C dramas?

aenoee:

As soon as log in at mdl, heart takes over the reins AS brain goes on strike 

Almost same for me

Goodbye_2023:

Is it so? I personally like c-dramas equally.
for others, might be different reasons like gigantic number of episodes with c-dramas one for the matter

I personally watch c dramas only. If I am watching anything other than that, it should be in the mandarin dubbed version. One day I put  a c drama that was on thai dubbed version(as default) and almost dropped my phone cuz it sounded terrible to me. I think Korean accent sounds very weird (especially the language itself).

“Water shapes its course according to the nature of the ground over which it flows; the soldier works out his victory in relation to the foe whom he is facing.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Helo_Mek_in_Vegas:
“Water shapes its course according to the nature of the ground over which it flows; the soldier works out his victory in relation to the foe whom he is facing.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Very true!

i cringe so hard whenever i watch a drama and the actor portraying a "spiritual being" that looks like a human uses the "you humans call this **** " or "humans are **** ".Feels overused at this point

i used **** to indicate that any word could be used as i didnt want to use an example.

if i were to use an example from the top of my head "you humans call this a phone" or "humans are greedy"