Hi! drama lovers all around the world! How have you been? I hope you all had a lovely day or have a nice one.  I have been watching ''Going Seventeen''  since the morning. I'm obsessed with SVT these days.? Even now, the opening song is playing in my head??  They are soooo good!!! Anyway, how about you? How was your day? I'm waiting for your comments! See you.

-sena 

My days are always the same. They've been like that for years.. Nothing really matters to me anymore, nothing affects me anymore.. Time has stopped for me.. Plays Metallica fade to black.. 

ryo-san:
My days are always the same. They've been like that for years.. Nothing really matters to me anymore, nothing affects me anymore.. Time has stopped for me..

Omg, same. Life has always been meh, but after C-19 happened, life got worse haha.

112:

Omg, same. Life has always been meh, but after C-19 happened, life got worse haha.

My life isn't really that good or bad, it's just boring.. Sometimes it's  scary when I think, my life will always be the same until I die.. 

It's Friday here now, but the day is less than 90 minutes old, so a bit early to tell how it's going ?

It's friday and im off work going to get my nails done :)

Hi. Glad to hear you're in a good mood and enjoying your time with Going Seventeen! The day went great, thanks for the demand! How did your day go for you? I hope you had lots of positives too.

My day was alright! So much schoolwork though... hopefully I can get a break soon lol. But now I'm spending my night watching the kdrama "The Kidnapping Day" so this is a nice treat :)

CharliVenum:

Hi. Glad to hear you're in a good mood and enjoying your time with Going Seventeen! The day went great, thanks for the demand! How did your day go for you? I hope you had lots of positives too.

Hi, thank you so much!! I was busy today. I spent some time teaching a student today, we studied together.  Thank you for asking.  

lucycharlotte:

My day was alright! So much schoolwork though... hopefully I can get a break soon lol. But now I'm spending my night watching the kdrama "The Kidnapping Day" so this is a nice treat :)

Hi! "Best of luck with your studies, and I hope you have a great time with your drama!"

Saburo:

Welp, I didn't feel a thing because I was on ground level in a mall...

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2024/02/09/breaking-news/magnitude-6-3-quake-shakes-hawaii-island-no-tsunami-expected/

I am glad you have not been affected by the earthquake. You might have been scared. It is too normal. I understand you because I was impacted by the earthquake in which the intensity was 7.9 last year. It lasted almost three minutes. I thought that I would die. Therefore, I feel every night as if the earthquake was happening again. Seemingly, it takes time to recover completely.

If you're looking to improve your day, consider building an engaged online community. Check out this article https://www.heyday.net/blog/7-ways-on-how-to-build-an-engaged-online-community. By fostering connections, providing valuable content, and actively participating in discussions, you can create  supportive and uplifting environment where people feel valued and connected. Encourage members to share their experiences, offer advice, and support one another. Remember to listen to feedback and continuously strive to improve the community experience. With these strategies, you can enhance your day by cultivating a vibrant online community that adds positivity and enrichment to your life.