Hello all,first the best wishes to all of you.  I want to ask if someone know how this serie name is.

It is about time travel? 2 ladies from joseon time , they are meeting  people  in the futre where  one of the ladies  falls in love with the ml but he has a gf,  He is a reincarnation off her husband in joseon time. The ladies or one of them are going to be a actress.  If i remember correct the people they meet have a connection with the two   ladies. I hope this is enough o and this is not a old serie

A lot of this sounds like the on-going drama The Story of Park's Marriage Contract.

FL is from Joseon period. She time travels to the future where she meets the ML who resembles her dead husband and it turns out he's the reincarnation of her husband. But he's about to get married but the girl disappears so he enters into a marriage for show with the FL. Later the FL finds out her maid from the Joseon period also travelled to the future. Only thing different is that no one is going to become an actress (or maybe I haven't caught up so I don't know that part).

Is this what you're looking for? 

ColourMePurple:

A lot of this sounds like the on-going drama The Story of Park's Marriage Contract.

FL is from Joseon period. She time travels to the future where she meets the ML who resembles her dead husband and it turns out he's the reincarnation of her husband. But he's about to get married but the girl disappears so he enters into a marriage for show with the FL. Later the FL finds out her maid from the Joseon period also travelled to the future. Only thing different is that no one is going to become an actress (or maybe I haven't caught up so I don't know that part).

Is this what you're looking for? 

thank you but no.Because i am  watching the story of parks marriage i did remember it. 

is it this one

https://mydramalist.com/743051-the-fairy-durian

the description seems like it fits

ani:

is it this one

https://mydramalist.com/743051-the-fairy-durian

the description seems like it fits

thank you so much. this is the one.