Are there any dramas commonly recommended that you've tried multiple times but always wonder why you didn't like them? Every attempt to watch ends with you dropping the drama before even finishing an episode. In my case, the first one is "The Romance of the Tiger and Rose." Despite trying in various moods, I can't seem to enjoy it. Am I the only one persistently attempting to like a drama that didn't click in the past? 

It's a difficult subject.

I often drop dramas even highly rated, just because I wasn't in the mood for it.

It's all "happen-stance", whether it clicks or not. Depends on many factors.

For instance, I dropped Signal because I just got bored at the time with such serious dramas. I preferred a 7.8 comedly fluff cdrama over a 8.9 kdrama seriousness about homicides.

But I do continue to re-evaluate. It took me a year to finally finish My Mister, I started and only watched 2-3 episodes before dropping. It was too heavy for me. But I'm glad I finished it few months ago, for obvious reasons.

So it depends on your mood. And it's beneficial to take breaks from TV :)

Extraordinary Attorney Woo is one that comes to mind (i think i dropped it around ep 4-5?)

I like Park Eun Bin but for the love of god i couldn't stand her voice (although i finished castaway diva i also had the same problem but less)

Vincenzo is another one

i didn't like the comedy aspect of it.i dropped it at ep 2  but i could see myself watching it one day

i may revisit a drama i droppped but after some years, where i myself have changed and may like it.

I would suggest not trying or forcing yourself to watch drama that are objectively good,cause there are a lot of things to watch out there that you would prefer.

With Movies i would say it's better to watch objectively good movies and not drop them since its only 2 hours at most and a common topic to talk with others. 

1) Descendants of the Sun - I just neve really liked it, other than how adorable SJK was.  It was overly melodramatic and the soundtrack is awful (but apparently people LOVE IT).  I finished it, but there was a lot of FFing so I can't really say I saw the whole thing (I'm not lying when I say I FFwd A LOT). 

2) Arthdal Chronicles - I tried three times to watch it and had to drop it eventually.  

Based on those two, it may seem that I'm anti-SJK, but I'm not at all.  Vincenzo is in my all-time Top 5.