Hello! Since the Baeksang awards are coming up soon, I was wondering who do you all think will be the nominees and winners. I made a voting list, if y'all want to check it out.

For best actor, my top choices are

1. Lee Do Hyun (The Good Bad Mother): His performance in this drama was phenomenal and it was a really challenging role to do as he portrayed a suffocating high schooler, a cold-hearted prosecutor, and then a 35-year-old with the mind of a 7-year old. I'm surprised TGBM hasn't won any awards so far though. 

2. Namkoong Min (My Dearest): I haven't watched this drama yet (I'm going to soon!) but he seems to be a really popular choice and I can tell that his performance in the drama was great. 

3. Ryeoun/Choi Hyun Wook (Twinkling Watermelon): I can't choose between these two; they were both so good! I cried whenever they cried.  

For best actress, my top choices are

1. Kim Tae Ri (Revenant): I think this was a challenging role but Kim Tae Ri pulled it off so well! Her possessed self vs her real self *chef's kiss*. She delivered on all the highly intense emotional performances as well as the subtle ones. 

2. Ra Mi Ran (The Good Bad Mother): This was another difficult character to portray, especially as this is such a gray character, but Ra Mi Ran delivered. Honestly, it's tough to choose my top choice for best actresses since they were so many powerful performances this year. Ra Mi Ran really made me cry, get angry, and sympathize with her character. 

3. Shin Eun-Soo (Twinkling Watermelon): I loved her in Twinkling Watermelon, and her role was definitely challenging. Even without saying any words, she made me laugh, cry, and giggle. She expressed so much with her eyes, really great acting. Also loved in Summer Strike.