Hello all! I am writing a paper about the translation of Korean honorifics and subtitles, and I need examples. I am specifically looking for instances of "hyung" translated as "bro" (preferably when they are not actually brothers, but it would also be helpful to have an example where the characters are related). I am also looking for instances of "noona," "unnie," and "oppa," being translated strangely, or any other honorific that was translated strangely in the subtitles.  If you have an example from an anime or a japanese drama where honorifics are translated weird, that would also be helpful. 

If you have an example of any of these, please reply with the drama, episode number, and time stamp if you can.  Thank you!

Reply 1988 EP12 37:01 - they completely omit the honorifics and just straight up insert the name of the character. 

Reply 1988 EP12 37:28 - they translated the end of the honorific -yo as ma'am :D 

Long Time No See EP3 1:43 - Completely omitted honorific and said name of the character. 

Love Class 2 EP2 1:26 - not an honorfic, but play with formal and informal language (was mistranslated completely). 

Love Class EP9 4:42 - honorfic omitted and said the name of the character. 

Rebel: The thief who stole the people EP14 24:03 - completely omitted the honorific and used name only. 

My journey to you EP23 10:01 - word ''ge'' as in ''gege'' was translated as ''brother'' while the characters are cousins only. 

KinnPorsche EP1 18:42 - honorfic ''hia'' translated as ''bro''