I'm looking at Lovely Runner on 14th May. It has aired only 12 of its 16 episodes and already there are 73 "Reviews". I thought this section was for reflections and considerations of the whole drama. There is a Comments section for thoughts and impressions on the drama as it airs. I note that most of the "reviews" claim to have seen all 16 of the episodes even though the top ranking "review" was posted after episode 1. Surely this should be posted under the section for Episode Reviews.

As someone who likes to read reviews to help me to choose what to watch this is really unhelpful. After the drama has finished airing, the algorithm still prioritises these posts if they have a lot of likes. If I sort by "Most Recent" it does eliminate them, but then the "Most Helpful" does not work and I have to trawl through lots of pages if the drama is popular. If I want to know whether I'm interested in a drama as it airs, I'll go to the comments section.

Perhaps only allowing people to post reviews when the drama has almost finished airing (say 2 episodes from the end) would mean better quality and more informed reviews. What does everyone think?

Perhaps only allowing people to post reviews when the drama has almost finished airing (say 2 episodes from the end) would mean better quality and more informed reviews. What does everyone think? 

No reviews until it's completely aired.