I love blue. LMAO. so "blue" means.. blue and "aoi" means... also blue.. OTL "chan"... idk what it means tbh it's japanese I guess when people called you and something like that ? I always use this name even before I join MDL (i was in some anime forum ?) so I use kinda japanese name ^^ so my name means.. blueblue-chan ? OTL
Kimchi = Korea Kimchifans = I love korean dramas (& running man :))!
I created this from my nickname "Bocika", which my friends gave to me. It comes from my real name, and means "little calf" or something like that (it's nothing rude, but kind and funny).
it's quite simple :D it is a name in Finland :] Anni
twins because i have a twin and we watch dramas together. choco because it's my (and hers too) other addiction.
It's really simple, "maneul" means "garlic". I just love garlic so I chose it. Earlier I added also "babo" because I love when Heechul says it. So it was "maneul.babo" but now it is just "maneul".
I was trying to think of different aspects of my personality that I could turn into a silly name. I thought about how I really loved to get hugs from people and how I'm always causing trouble (much like a little monster). Put the two together and what do you get? TheHugMonster.
my first word derived from the flower name "freesia". [so i made the spelling fancier] and the sec. is a simple word which also a name of one of my fav. flower.
I want to show that I will stay forever the same and my personality won't change no matter what I will be the same person I used to be in the past and will be in the future so I decided to put there "Forever" and "Eve" is from my name Eva but I put "e" in the end to sound better and have some rhythm with forever.
Cipher: Zero, or symbol. But I am going with the meaning of zero. +Ink: Used for writing Cipherink means to me that I'm a loner, a zero on their own. And the ink part is that I like to write.
My name is pretty simple in the way that its my actual name. Since my name isnt very common its just easier for me to use. :D I'm always trying to think of something creative though that reflects my personality and myself as a whole but nothing comes to mind right now....too many thoughts flowing in my head right now...once my brain's free of clutter I'll think of one then.
Well, my name is Ilhem (in French, where I live, we don't pronounce the "h") and "mei-li" means "pretty" in Chinese, and it is also my name in reverse. I found it cute, so that's it :D
my user name is just my first name :S Shaza..
my user name is the first drama i watched
did i already mention its a nickname of a nickname of a nickname etc.