Garlic bread and pasta xD Yum~
Shrimp Lo Mein. Had it for the first time. It. Was. Amazing.
I just bought them this morning - birthday cake for my mom, contact lens solution and City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
A litre of honey apple flavored green tea and 3 packs of ramen.
The last things I bought were : Milka (with hazelnuts), Kinder Bueno - I bought them for my bf, a friend is going to visit him so I made a package consisting of food and some sweets I know he enjoys - and.. milk. There was an old lady in the bus station and said it was the last bottle of milk she had and she wanted to go home. I just took pity on her and bought the milk. I guess I should bake some cake now..
I want a pack of Lays too...but I like the ones with sour cream and dill.
joetan wrote: Shrimp Lo Mein. Had it for the first time. It. Was. Amazing.

Mmm it sounds amazing. The last thing I bought was two arizona Ice teas (buy one get one free :P)
and Mint chocolate.
julie wrote: Mmm it sounds amazing.

Can you believe that it was my first time trying Chinese food...
*continuation* minus the occasional egg roll. But I don't think that counts.

And Dojemi.....what an unusual drink to have. I had to reread it once cause by the time I got to the end of the drink's name I forgot what was at the beginning. Honey apple flavored green tea.....*raises eyebrow unsuccessfully*
Potstickers and moo shu pork w/extra plum sauce...it's on the way. mmmmm potstickers... did I mention they're on the way? ;-) mama hungry!
last thing i bought was a pair of boot cut stretch jeans from forever 21 online store. expedient shipping so it just got here and it fits perfectly and it was cheap only 10.50usd. one purchase and i'm addicted to their online store. i've put 17 items in my shopping bag and it's only 54usd i will order them when i get paid. but i figure after this the only way i will stop the craving to shop on forever21 is to add it to the list of online stores i've banned myself from visiting (amazon, best buy and victoria's secret)
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
strawberry juice and mocha buns :D
Bought a croissant and an orange juice..I can't eat much in the morning.
I bought "Lying on the Couch" by Irvin D. Yalom and some clothes.
eveyrtime i come here.. i have to remember what exactly i did buy .. sad thing is everytime i cant remember ... am getting old >_< ...