soojungstrash
and then
Trash

hahahaha
Saw that haha. I'm into anime too then tried manga, surprisingly I'm enjoying it. Currently into One Piece and Attack in Titan.
Im male and i love k dramas and j dramas and not at all ashamed of it :D
Can you imagine a slav to like Kdrama? Lol
I joined recently!
Stranger got me into kdramas and I'm planning to watch a lot more soon.
This is in response to the question by Adam-From-England and closed by Skye-N-Rain who pointed to this post. I originally joined because I was looking for a certain Asian movie I watched online and downloaded to my computer before I had a problem and had to re-install Windows 10 and lost that movie. After being here for a week or two I realized that this site is largely female and younger and probably didn't see this movie. I've watched a couple of movies that were recommended here but don't see myself watching any episodic dramas. I do come by periodically to play some of the word games, etc. 
While it may be true that the majority of Asian drama watchers are female, there are plenty of males as well.  I'm a 54 year-old male and even my 91 year-old father watches historicals.

I've even attended KCON once.  I thought at first I would feel out of place there.  Sure, most of the attendees were female, but every imaginable age, gender, persuasion, race, and creed were well represented there.  It had to be the most diverse crowd I've ever seen at a concert.
Jake on your profile it says u are female LOL
It's interesting looking through this thread and seeing that my initial thought that this site was female dominated was correct, it's certainly interesting being apart of a site where it's like this. At times it can get annoying with certain comments and articles but that would be present whether it's male or female dominated. 

I think as anime is becoming so much more accepted in the west, it's not really weird to say you like anime anymore. Where as we're not quite at that stage with Asian Dramas. Eventually you'll see that it's a wider talked about topic. (Hopefully).

Also wanted to say a huge thanks to Skye for showing me this thread, didn't realise it already existed. Certainly going to be interesting to read through 39 pages of this :p
Interesting to see how many of you guys were into anime or something related first. I came directly to the dramas. Never really liked anime or kpop or anything like that. It's not my type of stuff. I do know some people into anime and they tried to get me into it and I tried to give it a chance but I just couldn't get through the handful of shows I tried.
hehe so fun, my best friend who is a male of 30ish loves Jdrama, and my husband who was not interested before, now loves jdorama too and we watch episodes everyday, of those that have plots that interest him, before marrying me he had never heard or seen about dorama LOL i guess i'm a bad influence xD

I am a man who has been into the world of asian dramas since 2016!!! :D