i think ... 95% female 5% male
There are few male users on MDL
And the ones present don't want to be known..

They're like ninja's !!! Or maybe invisible aliens..Or ghosts..Or..
P.S. I'm not male..I hope you don't mind that I replied.
jophoappy wrote: Oooh ooh me!

Haha. I wonder if any other's will come out of hiding. I'm not, btw.
Where ever they are they've been awfully quiet so far!
Hahaa this so reminds me of the whole girls on the internet - must be a lie thing....

I think it's cool that guys like drama/asian cinema as well. My fiance only likes martial arts and asian horror movies. He keeps rewatching Azumi over and over so I got him to watch Attention Please because Aya was in it. I think he really tried to act like he wasn't interested, but he still watched the entire series... lol
Jahincameapep wrote: I think he really tried to act like he wasn't interested, but he still watched the entire series... lol

Haha, that made me LOL.
Don't be shy guys! One of my really great guy friends was OBSESSED with korea dramas long before I discovered them.
Jahincameapep wrote: I think he really tried to act like he wasn't interested, but he still watched the entire series...

My fiance was like that too when we watched Innocent Steps. He was saying that Asian movies aren't that good and we should watch something else and half of the movie he was ranting. I got mad and was ready to go home to see it alone. Then he gave me then bomb : "At least lets see how it ends!" I started to laugh like crazy.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Vlukenar wrote: My fiance was like that too when we watched Innocent Steps. He was saying that Asian movies aren't that good and we should watch something else and half of the movie he was ranting. I got mad and was ready to go home to see it alone. Then he gave me then bomb : "At least lets see how it ends!" I started to laugh like crazy.

((: what did he say when it ended?
Males also like asian drama, but İ can understand that they don't want to admit that they are watching romantic stuff.
My bros all say that they don't like asian stuff, but they watch all the movies with me, if İ find some with dubs.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Penguin8018 wrote: Males also like asian drama, but İ can understand that they don't want to admit that they are watching romantic stuff.
My bros all say that they don't like asian stuff, but they watch all the movies with me, if İ find some with dubs.

My brother's like that too >< well...at first :p then he was the one who recommended me dramas like: Taiyo no Uta, 1 Litre of Tears and Crying out Love, in the Centre of the World.
appleeeteoh wrote: ((: what did he say when it ended?

When it ended there was a pause then he said : "Meh. It wasn't that good."

You didn't think he'll admit that he liked the movie, did you?!
And I'm sure the ranting was all to piss me off. He enjoys making me mad.
He makes fun of me everyday for my addiction to Asian series.
I wonder why guys would be more willing to say they are into anime (and risk being called an otaku) than say they like asian dramas. *looks around for someone to answer* Where are the guys??? hehe