Tier 1) Food. Sun. Warmth.
Tier 2) Neurosurgery. Music. Piano. Guitar. Jpop. Cpop. Football. LFC. Japan. Anime. Drama. League of Legends.
My Life-Long Goal is to get God's acceptance and Permission for the lasting life after death 
and Doing Something for Humanity
Secondary goals include traveling to japan for (Teaching islam ,humanity and ethics)
Short Term Goals are finding a job that suits me ( either PC Programmer or Architect )

Ideal - Get a simple, small rooftop apartment in in Suyu-dong, Seoul. From there, getting to experience personally every aspect of Korean culture, including sleeping in old hanoks, jjimjilbangs, etc (I'll probably do all that before getting the apartment, haha). Then I'll be in peace to explore the rest of the world. Peru, China, New Zealand, Philippines, Italy, Vietnam, Costa Rica, whatnot.

Realistic - I'll probably get on my knees, cry my eyes out and thank the good energies of the cosmos if I ever step in the Incheon International Airport. For now let's just focus in make money. Before that let's focus on getting a degree. Wait, passing most classes. No, passing this week's exam. Oh, studying for the exam. Fuck.

I would talk about languages, but I don't get the ~goal in life~ vibe from that, I'm just working and improving everyday. I'm already fluent in English and Portuguese; studied Spanish, French and Japanese in the past (I can understand Spanish very well, but I'm not fluent in none nor seek to improve), currently devotedly studying Korean and playing around with Mandarin. If you really want to dominate a language, don't waste your time! The earlier the better when it comes to learn languages (neuroplasticity), don't see as future goal as if you'll magically pick up someday. Start today and put your soul on it. ;)
Make lots of money.
Travel
Learn at least 5 Languages (I currently know 3)
Learn Psychology
Learn Film
Have my own Dance school.
- Seduce the man I like
- Get pregnant
- Have a big family
- Be fluent in French and Japanese
- Write many books
- Read more books
- Make enough money to be able to travel
- Learn to sing, draw and play an instrument

...or, if I were to write a more realistic list

- Read more books
- Practice more yoga
- Start swimming
- Make new friends
- Become a good teacher
- Write more
- Develop my self confidence and start dating

Main goals:
-Graduate from high school and get a job.
-Find a boyfriend who shares same passion as me (spirituality, travelling...).
-Visit a lot of countries and try a lot of new thing before settling on one place.

Other:
-Learn Japanese.
-Master meditation.
-Get a tattoo.
-Write a book.
-Become someone's role model.

Get my husband to learn to slow dance with me. 
Help my son to be more confident.
Own a building.