Reading new book releases
Play guitar, read about history, philosophy, etc... go for long walks with music, running and daydreaming.
i'm in nursing school so in my spare time I just cry
beside kpop and korean drama , Do lots of masks and stuff  Study (most of the time) starting a new hobby (violin) ,i draw when am bored to death even though i suck at it , i sleep a lot ... i used to watch anime a lot but idk what happened 
I have a really big addiction to Sims 2! I love playing it still to this day. I used to watch tons of anime, read manga and play lots of games (other than Sims 2), though they've been a little ignored recently because I've been watching dramas instead.
Well I only watch asian drama/movies/anime and read books/manga.

I love to read (books and manga/manhwa), watch American TV shows, movies, do some photography, meet with my friends, etc. :)
I'm retired now. Besides watching dramas and movies, I do taichi, read, write, play the piano, cook, bake, meet up with friends and spend time with my family. :)
shop, listen to music, clean/organize my room,car, etc., practice my reading and writing skills in my native language, and watch asian dramas of course! 
Aside from MyDramaList.com,
I enjoy traveling, photography (Here's my photograph page: https://www.facebook.com/sydjamphotography/), playing soccer/tennis/table tennis, hitting the gym, hiking, playing board games, hanging out with friends, playing FIFA, reading. 
music, writing, doodling
I dance a lot :D and besides dancing and watching dramas I like to write, read, listen to music and learn new Korean words through songs :D
I love spending time with my kiddos, writing, reading, learning/practicing languages, taking karate, cooking, baking, sewing, caring for my aquarium, continue in my 15+ year quest to finish Final Fantasy VIII... there's more, but those are the main ones. :)