twitter, mdl, my yahoo, youtube, dramago
Right now it's...

Filmtipset
Last.fm
Myanimelist
Mydramalist
Youtube

(pretty much in order)
1.Asianfanfics 2.MyDramaList 3.Gooddrama.net 4.Youtube 5.Dak-shi( my own site)
1. google 2. viki 3. nate/pann 4. tumblr 5. mdl (time to time, i dont really know number five LMAO
MDL, FB, Clutchfans (basketball site for rockets), MAL (My Anime List), whichever site I happen to be watching my current drama/anime on... (typically Dramafever, Crunchyroll or kdrama.net)
It's pretty hard to choose five as it depends on what purpose I've come on the computer for, so it changes quite often depending on what I'm doing - and I use my computer for waaaay too much for so many different things. I can name three at least though them being: MyDramaList, Facebook and tumblr. 

Hotmail, MyAnimeList, Amazon, eBay, MangaFox and YouTube are first a lot too, and are depending on what I'm doing, but they are in a sort of secondary category compared to the three I mentioned. Dramas I watch on my tablet with an app, so I don't need to go to a website as I have my tablet with me nearly 24/7!
Varies constantly but generally it ends up being 8tracks, tumblr, something related to the uni work I'm meant to be doing at the time, rookiemag and Facebook. 
Ok, let's do this!
Viki, tumblr, mdl, google translate, facebook.
And that's the exactly order hahahah when i open the fb page because I usually open fb or my email..depends a lot.
Allkpop, MDL, facebook, Dramafever, youtube
mdl
fb
twitter
allkkpop
dramacool
1. Youtube
2. Gooddrama 
3. Facebook
4. Tumblr
5. Depop. 
1. facebook 2. youtube 3. MDL 4. gooddrama 5. google(usually at images, checking out hotties or food)
Facebook, Twitter, Google Translate, MAL and MDL! :D In that order <3
Facebook
Gooddrama
Instagram
Marapets
Fanfiction.net/Portkey.org

social media obv fb and ig. I don't like twitter as Much as I did before. Even with 700 plus followers I just found it too boring and messy with all the rts going on.

i only use gooddrama in watching asian dramas. I definitely hate the ads but I have adblocks when I use my pc or laptop so its all good. I found their subs more accurate than viki and dramafever, I think you need to sign up just to watch right. I didn't bother at all.

Marapets-a virtual pet site I played for 8 years I think. IT's part of my childhood. :) i still play it though not that much but I always check their updates besides I've drew som items and pets for that sitemonths ago. :) icecream lati and princesschibs are some of my works.:) (if anyone plays) lol

ff.net. Pk.org- potterheads hee though I'm a fan of hhr. I also love reading other fanfics. :)
Facebook,
Youtube,
Drama.net,
Netflix,
Spiritualist community.

i think MDL is guna take over my spiritualist community as theyve been rather quiet lately lol