HI guys, just would like to know how to download the drama into MP4.  Is there anyone to share?

catherine 

I am using mozilla firefox. At tools, click Add-ons, then left page Extensions, look for Video Downloader Professional and installed. I think you have to restart firefox to apply the changes. Then top right of firefox browser it's an icon, near Menu. When you go to dramacool, for example, you open that movie or episode from the series you wanna download, play it then in that corner that icon will become a green arrow, click on it. it will show an small window download this video in flv or mp4. Depends some time. It will save it in one of your computer folders. 
Firefox has lots of downloader apps.
Hope it works.
I use Internet Download Manager, it takes over any download in any website. plus the download is really fast (depending on you internet speed). 
I use Video DownloadHelper (Mozilla Firefox add-on).
I have a download add-on on both my Chrome (Video Downloader Professional) and Maxthon (Resource Sniffer), with Maxthon it was already added on. I mostly use Maxthon browser for downloading since it tends to be a lot faster. 

this guide might help: How to Download MP4 Movies for Free, and the main features of each site have been listed as well.