i m new to mdl n i like the community here , everyone is so friendly :)

i m really surprised to see that none of the mdlers are guys n all the friends added in my list are females

really it makes me wonder if guys dont see dramas n i m the only one lol....... i m posting it because i would like to add male friends too

There are quite a lot of guys on MDL. Trust me. They are here.:p
See? There is one right there. (⌒▽⌒)
 just imagining guys wattching damas makes me laugh
I'm here since mid 2012 and in these 3.5 years I have not seen more than 10-15 guys. 
We're here, but we are in the minority.
I'm a guy! Just started watching korean drama's. Wayyyyy too addicting.
Your post draws my attention. (⊙ヮ⊙)

It just about several days ago i have the same thought with you, i've been a member of MDL quite long but i it's so rare for me to care about other users identity. But then I find a user that his watching list (I believe it's a guy because his profile says he's male :D) are quite different and extraordinary which is makes me interested with his drama taste. So I do believe they're exist in MD. Well your posts already surrounded by male users. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
@muanyata ya sure we guys are in minority here in mdl lol ..... lets form a male club :D *edited* *instead form flower boys club**
@TheTranquilKnight thanks for proving my point right
This site was actually created by a guy.
@kanade u sound like guys dont have emotions n someone may take it offensive ........ haha just kidding
my brother has a dramalist. =P he just doesn't post or make friends. lol
@Sony haha thanks for pointing out one more reason . guys are introvert n they dont socialize :D