is anyone having trouble or is it just me with playing the videos on the sites lately I've been on dramanice myasian dramabus kissasian. All the servers are taking a long time to load and I can't watch anything. Any suggestions guys I've currently started watching secret forest but by the looks of it I'm going to have to wait till it airs on Netflix 1st August. Please help???

I've had that trouble and thought it was my internet but did a speed test and it was fine, even though on these sites the video just stops sometimes for no reason.  today i was on dramanice watching stranger and three times the video just changed to a different server and wouldn't play.

I tried myasiantv.com and it seems to be working just fine, but the videos are a bit lower res.

hope this helps
Another option would be to download and watch offline. 

I personally never stream anything unless it's on the TV (via Roku).  Everything else (that isn't available on Roku) I download and watch offline.  If I enjoy it, it stays on my hard drive.  If I don't, it gets deleted.  :)
I do the same @Neyjour, but recently i've had trouble with download links and also, if you're watching currently airing ones the subs are not usually embedded until a couple of days later.  so many times i downloaded stuff only to find no subs.  Also if you're watching on a mobile device, it can be difficult to download.
Viewasian has been working fine for me so far (found out recently from a friend)
Hopefully this helps xo
kissasian has been having problems with their server for a while now, dramanice didn't work for me today either (the first server on the list) think Google's the reason for the problem 
the only site's that actually working for me is fastdrama.co I prefer right-clicking/saving the video link and opening it in Windows Media player with 720p quality (plays without lag) but the other servers (Rapidvideo, Openload, etc.) don't let me do that -_-
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
I have no problems with dramacool. It's working great on Openload. It even loads faster than 2 weeks ago. For me at least lolz. :D 
Didn't really test the other streams but they worked fine when I played them.

@Angelina that's nice. another link to add to my collection lolz
Have you tried watching on a different web browser? I used to load mine on Google Chrome (it takes forever to load and often crashes), and I recently watch most dramas and movies on Firefox
thank you guys for all your help :) @Fairplay my web browser is usually Firefox but still having problems.
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
@TiaRianne you could also clear your cache and cookies on both browser. Also, do you use an ads blocker? if you don't, you should because the ads slow down the video. 
@YuanWei i do use adblocker. i didn't think about clearing my cache and cookies. I will try that and let you know, but fastdrama site seems to be working.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
you should use ublock. imo it works better than adblock. let me know if it works better after you cleared them and changed the ad block (don't forget to go to ublock settings and tick all the boxes up till Regional Languages). :D
^ I second that, I prefer UBlock over Adblock, as well as my brother who works in the IT department
Dramacool has been working fine for me recently.
Never heard of ublock I'll install that now. Thanks you :D