Well, that was an exercise in futilty  I started a new thread on this earlier today, half an hour before this thread was updated, and despite putting it in the subject line, it got almost no response at all. I guess my posts smell bad :D

You're welcome, enjoy the site! I would've wanted to tag usernames here but that feature stopped working last year or something.. 

I already joined last year anyways I'm waiting to download the entire Stranger 2 series (Netflix version) since it looks low quality on streaming sites :/

burhaaadmi:

Well, that was an exercise in futilty  I started a new thread on this earlier today, half an hour before this thread was updated, and despite putting it in the subject line, it got almost no response at all. I guess my posts smell bad :D

Maybe because this thread is bigger/older that people recognize it more, or they turned on the notifications for this thread? 

First and again: AvistaZ is open for registration!!

burhaaadmi:

Well, that was an exercise in futilty  I started a new thread on this earlier today, half an hour before this thread was updated, and despite putting it in the subject line, it got almost no response at all. I guess my posts smell bad :D

That's because people already left comments here, so they got notifications as soon as Sunset wrote the message.
I was already a member at Avistaz, but if this counts, thank you very much for starting a new thread to let people know the hot news. Also, I smelled your thread for a test and it didn't smell bad at all, don't worry:)

faarian:

That's because people already left comments here, so they got notifications as soon as Sunset wrote the message.
I was already a member at Avistaz, but if this counts, thank you very much for starting a new thread to let people know the hot news. Also, I smelled your thread for a test and it didn't smell bad at all, don't worry:)

Actually, my last post had only one serious intent - to bump this thread to the top., mission accomplished.  Had I SERIOUSLY been miffed, I would have bumped my thread instead  :D

faarian:

Thanks for reminding , i finally made an account.

ZeroTwo:

Thanks for reminding , i finally made an account.

That's  why I'm periodically bumping this thread back to the top - registrations close in a few days, I'm sure there are still any who  would love to join.

burhaaadmi:

That's  why I'm periodically bumping this thread back to the top - registrations close in a few days, I'm sure there are still any who  would love to join. 

Yeah, Probably avistaz closes it. So , someone who would like to join - Sign up now, Its open.

ZeroTwo:

Yeah, Probably avistaz closes it. So , someone who would like to join - Sign up now, Its open.

Indeed, there's no probably about it. The banner headlines on the sister sites specifically say that it's open until the end of August. So that's less than a week left.  Ditto for CinemaZ if anyone's interested in that site's content.

Thank u so much for letting us know! 

Thanks for the information

hope everyone read the rules and don't become a leech after the first week ... as many of us have become at some point :P  

Ncastaneda:

hope everyone read the rules and don't become a leech after the first week ... as many of us have become at some point :P  

I'm always amazed that ANYONE becomes a leech at Avistaz. I've been there 5.5 years now and never come close to being a leech. As you say, the key is simple: Read the rules, follow the rules.And be patient, don't try to grab everything you want all at once.