shambles wrote: Why is everyone so far away from meee??? :(

haha then where do you live?
femmedesneiges wrote: Durham area. You're so close!

We are SO close!! It's such a small world aha
I know this post was from a while back, but if you ever do one again i'd be glad to meet :3 I live in High Wycombe, so isn't too far from Birmingham! ^_^
hmm im from UK!! a meeting would be awesome!! come on guys where we meeting..?? haha
hahah we should definitely organise something for England meetup!!~~ xD
Is this still on the cards? I'm up for a meet-up - especially if there's food on the cards! I'm in the east midlands ^^
I wish people around Denmark would do the same. Envy T_T
Mcrew05 wrote: So I'm guessing we have decided the place (the Korean restaurant) so now we just need to decide on a date & time :)

P.S for anyone who wants to come I strongly suggest subscribing to this thread (at the top under 'thread tools') so you can get either a E-mail or notification every time someone posts so no one will miss anything :D

Thanks for the info about the subscribing to the thread to get notifications whenever anyone posts in it. I have done so now. I can't believe all this time I have been a member and had no clue lol

Ooh I'm so glad there are more people showing an interest. I think Mcrew suggested Easter holidays (Friday 18 April to Monday 21 April will be bank holidays) does that suit everyone ?? if so we can then pick a date which everyone is happy with during that weekend.
http://www.koreanrestaurant.info/birmingham/

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186402-d2695678-Reviews-Miss_Korea-Birmingham_West_Midlands_England.html

Both of these are in close proximity to each other in Birmingham City Centre - Chinatown area. Its very close to New Street train station.

I think I will go into town one day and check them out :D
Easter holidays should be fine for me (though I'm not absolutely certain yet). What time are we thinking of meeting? I'll be coming from Newcastle so by train it'll be about 3 hours there, 3 hours back for me.
femmedesneiges wrote: Easter holidays should be fine for me (though I'm not absolutely certain yet).

What time are we thinking of meeting? I'll be coming from Newcastle so by train it'll be about 3 hours there, 3 hours back for me.

Wow hats off to you for coming all the way from Newcastle!! I hope you do come.

Im flexible on times but I understand for those who are travelling that it will be difficult..... what time would suit you early afternoon like say 2pm??

BTW the subscription feature thing isnt working I didnt get any notifications
2pm sounds like a good time. Depends which day it is but I should be able to make it unless something comes up. I will be coming from London :)
I'm willing to come! When and where??? :p
ali101234 wrote: I'm willing to come! When and where??? :p

Yeah right Im gonna hold you to that :D
_Rosie wrote: Yeah right Im gonna hold you to that :D

I WILL!! I shall get on a plane right now if i have too!!!