Aww no don't think I can make it maybe the next one. Hope you guys have a great time :)
Ahh, sorry for going silent on you. But I will most likely be able to come on the 18th, barring any emergencies or whatever. =) One question, do we have any plans on how long we'll be meeting for?
femmedesneiges wrote: Ahh, sorry for going silent on you. But I will most likely be able to come on the 18th, barring any emergencies or whatever. =)

One question, do we have any plans on how long we'll be meeting for?

Thats good to hear :) I was worried after the initial interest that no one would turn up (other than Mcrew :D) Well thats 3 of us for definite then...anymore for anymore ..??

I hadn't thought about how long to meet for .... whatever people feel comfortable with, maybe couple of hours ...?
Hey everyone! I've just seen this thread and would really to join you for a meal!! I could finally get to talk about K-dramas with other people :)
I won't know for certain until nearer the time - I might be working that day :( but if not then I will definitely come :D
I'll be there at 2pm, no worries :)
Yaaay...I will be booking my tickets this Saturday for good Friday!! Hope to see everyone there :D Im really excited now!!
Mcrew05 wrote: YES I'm coming!!!!! Don't think you'd get away with me not showing up

lol Im counting on you hahahaha

lezardus wrote: Hey everyone! I've just seen this thread and would really to join you for a meal!! I could finally get to talk about K-dramas with other people

Fab another recruit look forward to meeting you soon :D

maeline wrote: I won't know for certain until nearer the time - I might be working that day :( but if not then I will definitely come

I hope you can make it!

shambles wrote: Yaaay...I will be booking my tickets this Saturday for good Friday!! Hope to see everyone there :D

Im really excited now!!

Fantastic me too. Im relieved now phew glad people are making the effort.

We can choose next venue to meet up at the dinner...maybe somewhere down South (London) and then to make it fair one up North lol I am getting ahead of myself lets just get the first one done and see :D
_Rosie wrote: We can choose next venue to meet up at the dinner...maybe somewhere down South (London) and then to make it fair one up North lol I am getting ahead of myself lets just get the first one done and see :D

Hahaha I like that spirit!! Hahaha But yes I hope there will be more meet ups after this and if it was to be in London it would be brilliant!! :D

It will be so much fun meeting everyone!!
I was just wondering, any Jdrama fans going because i'm not really into Kdramas anymore. Dont actually remember the last time i watched one. So i dont want to be all lonesome whilst you guys talk about Kdramas and Kpop and stuff....
Rubyy wrote: I was just wondering, any Jdrama fans going because i'm not really into Kdramas anymore. Dont actually remember the last time i watched one. So i dont want to be all lonesome whilst you guys talk about Kdramas and Kpop and stuff....

Me. I think I might be the only other Japan-centric person planning on going. I can just about talk about K-stuff though I don't know much about it. Yamapi on the other hand...
Rubyy wrote: I was just wondering, any Jdrama fans going because i'm not really into Kdramas anymore. Dont actually remember the last time i watched one. So i dont want to be all lonesome whilst you guys talk about Kdramas and Kpop and stuff....

femmedesneiges wrote: Me. I think I might be the only other Japan-centric person planning on going. I can just about talk about K-stuff though I don't know much about it. Yamapi on the other hand...

I watch J-dramas and T-dramas too so it wont be all Kdrama related I'm sure. Also I only know a tiny bit about KPop so I guess we will be in the same boat there.

:)
femmedesneiges wrote: Me. I think I might be the only other Japan-centric person planning on going. I can just about talk about K-stuff though I don't know much about it. Yamapi on the other hand...

Yay! Wait, is that Totsu i see? If i do end up coming, you're going to have to fill me in on all things Jdrama related. Its been a while since i've seen anything..

_Rosie wrote: I watch J-dramas and T-dramas too so it wont be all Kdrama related I'm sure. Also I only know a tiny bit about KPop so I guess we will be in the same boat there.

Oki dokes. Thats alright then. Its just, all my Asia loving friends are Kdrama/Kpop fans and i'm always there like 'So, anyone want to talk about Johnnys..?'
Rubyy wrote: Yay! Wait, is that Totsu i see? If i do end up coming, you're going to have to fill me in on all things Jdrama related. Its been a while since i've seen anything..

It is! I hope you can come. I don't think I've talked to anyone who would recognise Totsuka Shota IRL. I'll try to fill you in but I had a few years break too.

_Rosie wrote: I watch J-dramas and T-dramas too so it wont be all Kdrama related I'm sure. Also I only know a tiny bit about KPop so I guess we will be in the same boat there.

Mcrew05 wrote: I Love Japanese Dramas however I haven't seen that many of them. I mostly watch T-Dramas & C-dramas :) & I've seen quite a few K-drama's and don't really Listen to Kpop (Or any music for that) XD Just thought I'd mention this :P

That's good to know. =)
Ooh, I live in London but I will be in Portugal (hometown ^^ ) for Easter so can't make it. =( What are the odds that the portuguese MDLer convention will be during the week I'm there? =O Anyway, have fun! I hope it goes so well that there's a 2nd edition in the making!