hahah even I don't know what that means xD does it mean I also live under the rock?? xDD
You'll Never Walk Alone? Any Scousers around?
Wow, I can't believe that I am only seeing this now! But what to do? I will be in Japan at that time :( I will try to make it next time, that if there's a next time of course.
bannie wrote: ynwa.

;)

coyg
femmedesneiges wrote: You'll Never Walk Alone? Any Scousers around?

My brother is a Liverpool FC supporter and I hear that allllll the time...Hes always singing 'You will neveeerr waalllkk alooonnneee!!!'

LOL :DDD
femmedesneiges wrote: You'll Never Walk Alone? Any Scousers around?

YNWA

TheTranquilKnight wrote: ;)

coyg

bitters for 4th place trophy this year.

shambles wrote: My brother is a Liverpool FC supporter and I hear that allllll the time...Hes always singing 'You will neveeerr waalllkk alooonnneee!!!'

LOL :DDD

YNWA YNWA YNWA
Omg! it's happening! I'm defo in! :D This is going to be so exciting, I've been going to the Korean Supermarket for quite sometime now...I'm always eating Ttopbboki....btw I've heard some reviews about the two restaurants, there's Miss Korea and Ttopbokki. I've heard that Miss Korea is not as great as Ttopbokki...even though - I too am a local, I'm not entirely sure as to where they are. But I'm sure google can elp us in that regard!! :P Can't wait to meet you all!! BTW - how many of you are watching 'God's Gift - 14days'? I'm absolutely obsessed about the show, and smitten to the plot and characters!! <3 *sigh* Just over two weeks to go!!
Mcrew05 wrote: 16 days left!!!!

Has everyone got their tickets yet? :3

Yes Yes Yes...my tickets arrived today!! Super duper excited!! WOOOHHOOO!!

okay I will TRY and calm down now!! Hehehe
:DD

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!
post us some lovely photo yeah!? I was in London 3 days ago. If I knew about this! I should have waited.:(
Mcrew, my ticket still hasn't arrived :(
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Mcrew, my ticket still hasn't arrived :(

As founder/creator of MDL its your solemn duty to turn up :D
I'm about to book my tickets now, so we are meeting at 2pm at New Street right? How many people are joining in the end?
Cool, cool cool cool