Hello! I don't know what I'm doing other than looking for a new drama/movie/series to watch. 

Please recommend anything all the undrerrated ones, your favourite ones...

:D ♥

Beautiful World

The gifted

The tale of nokdu

Dream high

All my favorite ones :)

based off your top rated dramas i get the feeling u like dramas that are more serious or have fluffy romance so I would recommend

Serious dramas

Love affairs in the afternoon

Come and hug me 

The love knot: his excellency's first love

Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur

Fluffy romance

Put your head on my shoulder (saw this in ur on hold so u should srs check it out)

You drive me crazy 

my secret romance

Prison playbook 

Reply 1988

When we were young (2018)

Just an encore 

Doctor john

I would recommend you to watch:

1. Chocolate
  2. Crash landing on you
  3. Memories of Alhambra

All these K-Dramas kan be watch on Netflix

Just Between Lovers, Life on Mars and Be Melodramatic!

love:

Where can I watch those?

PS. Mostly I watch K-Drama on Netflix

Takkatan:

Where can I watch those?

PS. Mostly I watch K-Drama on Netflix

Be Melodramatic, also knows as Melo is My Nature & Just Between Lovers is available on free streaming site Viki. Life on Mars is available on Viu (but also on illegal streaming sites). 

love:

Be Melodramatic, also knows as Melo is My Nature & Just Between Lovers is available on free streaming site Viki. Life on Mars is available on Viu (but also on illegal streaming sites). 

Thank you for share!

love:

I agree :)

• Daisy luck
  • 1 litre of tears
  • I dont love you yet
  • Paradise kiss
  • Kahogo no kahoko
  • Ochoyan
  • Hana moyu
  • Yae no sakura

Hmm, I haven't really watched many memorable ones so far but some I liked were:

Cdrama: Ashes of Love (Romance) and The Big Boss (Comedy)

Kdrama: Vincenzo (Law/Crime romcom) Hello? Me! (Life/Fantasy romcom)

If you like romance (which is what I tend to stick to, plus I don't like too much angst) Crash Landing on You, Dating in the Kitchen, 1% of Something, Her Private Life, 30 but Seventeen, Clean with Passion for Now, Descendants of the Sun, Oh My Venus, Devilish Joy, Encounter, Falling for Innocence, Healer, Goblin, Hotel Del Luna, I Remember You, King of High School, Love Me If You Dare, Master's Sun, Mystic Pop-Up Bar,  Romance is a Bonus Book, Rooftop Prince, Shopaholic King Louis, Splash Splash Love, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Terius Behind Me, The Beauty Inside, The Dude in Me, My Bossy Girlfriend, Secret Life of My Secretary, Touch Your Heart, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?,  While You Were Sleeping, True Beauty