Lately I've been into Turkish shows, my only complaint is that some of them have tragic ends, like way tragic and then it kills my vibe lol, but there are some really good, I have recently watched Erkenci Kus because of a suggestion from the feeds here and I loved it, mainly for the secondary couple although the main leads were cute their story got way too repetitive.

I also already watched binbir gece (heavy melodrama but good) and baba candir (stopped midway because although nice is way too family oriented, I mean there were no kisses at all the entire show, not even a peck!!!)

Also started to watch Adını Feriha Koydum  but dropped because  (big spoiler ahead) such a tragic end, she dies on the wedding day after so many struggles to get together??! C'mon !!!

I'm currently watching Hayat Sarkisin and so far so good, the main lead is a bit different from the ordinary good little girl that only suffers and I like that.

Can you guys share with me suggestions of nice romantic turkish shows with no tragic end, please?!

I've only watched one Turkish drama and I want to watch more but I don't really know where to watch them or what dramas to watch. Do you know where to watch Turkish dramas? I only know of Youtube and Netflix but I hate Netflix because it has such a pathetic collection of Asian shows, especially with Turkish shows there's only a small handful

drama-tically:

I've only watched one Turkish drama and I want to watch more but I don't really know where to watch them or what dramas to watch. Do you know where to watch Turkish dramas? I only know of Youtube and Netflix but I hate Netflix because it has such a pathetic collection of Asian shows, especially with Turkish shows there's only a small handful

You can watch on turkish 123, they have a nice portfolio there.

Also in telegram there are channels of turkish dramas with high quality ones, depending on where you live there are a fair amount of channels.

What drama did you watch?

And what kind of plot do you like? Maybe I can suggest some for you.

I watched Payitaht: Abdülhamid. I like to watch historical / costume dramas but modern dramas are fine too