Do you want to have virtual movie "nights” with others who share your love for Asian entertainment? Are there certain movies you always wanted to watch but never had the time to do? Do you just want to make some friends? Don’t want to invest weeks into joining watch parties for dramas? Just want to kill 2-3 hours? Well after a few weeks of hosting watch parties for dramas (you can learn more about them here) I decided to make a separate forum for movies. This might be a dud because I’m not sure how many people are willing to join but I figured I would try.

I was thinking of hosting watch parties (on Kosmi which does not require any installation/sign up but if there is any difficulty with that I have a backup website that also does not require an account) for movies weekly or every few weeks. I barely watch movies despite their short run time in comparison so hopefully this helps not only me but others too. 

You are welcome to join anytime or any week. If you are not interested in a certain movie that we are watching that week you can skip it. This whole experience is meant to be chill so just join whenever you want.

All you have to do is to fill out this form to let me know the times/days/genres you are most interested in. If you have any questions you can message me or comment them down below. After I get back the forms I’ll try to find the best day and time that will work for everyone. 

Name/username:

Country/Time Zone:

What days of the week and times are you most available:

How many hours do you want watch during each watch party (ex. 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, 4+ hrs, etc.):

How many movies do you want to watch during each session or week?:

Do you prefer the watch parties to be weekdays or weekend?:

Are there any genres you want to stay away from (ex. you can’t watch horror or crime/thrillers):

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank you if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked below):

Anything else you want to add:

Link to the voting poll: WATCH PARTY [ PREFFERED MOVIES FROM ANY COUNTRY ] (0 shows) - MyDramaList 

If you have any questions just let me know!

Name/username: IDK

Country/Time Zone: EST

What days of the week and times are you most available:

How many hours do you want to watch during each watch party (ex. 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, 4+ hrs, etc.): 4+

How many movies do you want to watch during each session or week?: whatever is available

Do you prefer the watch parties to be on weekdays or weekends?: I can do it every day after 2:45 pm 

Are there any genres you want to stay away from (ex. you can’t watch horror or crime/thrillers):

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked below): Joy of Life

Anything else you want to add: I will watch any more

Name/username: Simona

Country/Time Zone: Bulgaria, EET

What days of the week and times are you most available: all except tuesday and wednesday

How many hours do you want watch during each watch party (ex. 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, 4+ hrs, etc.): i dont mind, whatever is fine with everyone else 

How many movies do you want to watch during each session or week?: i dont mind, whatever is fine with everyone else 

Do you prefer the watch parties to be weekdays or weekend?: again, i dont mind

Are there any genres you want to stay away from (ex. you can’t watch horror or crime/thrillers): cringy romcoms, makjang

Do you have any suggestions for dramas to watch? (You can leave this blank you if you want and just vote or add to the poll I linked below):  i will votee

thank you for hosting this, im super excited <3