Hi,

It isn't allowing me to add a new show. (I have checked it isn't on the site but it is a show currently airing). I can fill all information in except for whether they are a main/guest role. Since I can't do that, it's not letting me click on submit. If I do hit submit new title, it says I need to add what role the cast play.

Can someone help?

I contacted support and a member of staff who was quite rude.

Be grateful if someone can help me so I add again. 

Thanks

the cast needs to have a role, if you're not sure usually the first names mentioned are main, the rest support. if you really really are not sure, just don't add the cast. 

other users will add the missing info when they'll find them, cast is not needed for the submission of a new title :)

That's the problem. It isn't allowing me to select the role. I click the cast member to add them and that is fine. I know what role they play but then every time I try selecting what role they play, it won't let me. I can add the show without the cast first like you suggest.

Thank you for your reply :)

oh, sorry i thought that you didn't know the role XD 

yeah, in this case the best option is to leave out the cast and add it later after the approval by the staff ^^

EDIT: i just checked, the selection of the role works for me, maybe you only need to refresh the page, sometimes some options get stuck.... (watch out when you refresh, everything you already wrote will disappear)