Hey guys!

I wanna know your most shipped Thai BL Couple is?

Mine, defiantly Win/Team (BounPrem) from Until We Meet Again. I'm really excited for them to get their own Series. Wish it would hurry up and come out already ;-;

It's so hard to choose! But at the moment the couple that springs to mind is RamxKing.

I didn't watch Until We Meet Again because I couldn't get into the flashbacky soulmate bits but I watched all of WinxTeams scenes and I must say I'm excited to see more of them too

ooof that's a good question. I love WinTeam but MaxTul will forever be special to me ;;

MaxTul and PeteKao, for me...

I really love Mew and Gulf but I have a crush on BounPrem so..... Both :D

Oooo I love all your answers!!

PeteKao. I realllly wish there was more dramas of them together.  Like a lot more xD

dllmzca:

MaxTul and PeteKao, for me...

Yes MaxTull, good pairing. Love them in Manner of Death at the moment, but I still love watching KornKnock.. Together With Me was my first BL :P

Alex:

ooof that's a good question. I love WinTeam but MaxTul will forever be special to me ;;

oof MewGulf... TharnType *drools* their wedding was cute, but I wished there was more of it ;-;

LoveYouDramaWorld:

I really love Mew and Gulf but I have a crush on BounPrem so..... Both :D

oooo Yes RamKing. I can't wait to see them in My Engineer 2. I think you should try to watch Until We Meet Again, again. Very different BL. I agree about the flash backs, but thats what pulls at your heart strings :P BounPrem.. ooof I can't wait for their drama to start in June. (if it finally happens D:)

Lee:

It's so hard to choose! But at the moment the couple that springs to mind is RamxKing.

I didn't watch Until We Meet Again because I couldn't get into the flashbacky soulmate bits but I watched all of WinxTeams scenes and I must say I'm excited to see more of them too

It would be too hard for me to choose, but if I had to Mew and Gulf currently since I am watching the second season.

Victoria:

It would be too hard for me to choose, but if I had to Mew and Gulf currently since I am watching the second season.

For me, the second season is soo disappointing compared to the first one... 

LoveYouDramaWorld:

For me, the second season is soo disappointing compared to the first one... 

True the first season was the best but the way Type is acting in the second is a lot.  I still like it though because I love MewGulfs chemistry is soo good. 

Victoria:

True the first season was the best but the way Type is acting in the second is a lot.  I still like it though because I love MewGulfs chemistry is soo good. 

I agree, I watched it just because of their chemistry and the way they interacted with each other... Yet, the plot wasn't as good as the season 1... 

I wish Mew and Gulf can work together once again!

PeteKao/TayNew/Polca — In my mind, I’ve obliterated the lines between reality and fantasy on this one. I even wear a sweater with them on it. I got this one baaad!