The best browser for me is Google Chrome. I will give convincing facts why you should use this particular browser. But still, if you have convincing facts why it is worth using other browsers, then share it in the comments.

Chrome is ubiquitous — and for good reason. With a robust feature set, full Google Account integration, a thriving extension ecosystem, and a reliable suite of mobile apps, it’s easy to see why Chrome is the gold standard for web browsers.

Chrome boasts some of the best mobile integration available. Served up on every major platform, keeping data in sync is easy, making browsing between multiple devices a breeze. Sign in to your Google account on one device, and all Chrome bookmarks, saved data, and preferences come right along. Even active extensions stay in sync across devices.

To celebrate the browser’s 10th birthday, Google introduced a significant visual redesign and some nice new features with Chrome 69 in 2018

In addition, Chrome’s password manager now automatically generates and recommends strong passwords when a user creates a new account on a webpage. The search bar, or Omnibox, provides “rich results” comprised of useful answers. Favorites are more accessible too, and they’re manageable on the New Tab page.

Other more recent updates include a Dark Mode for Windows and MacOS, better New Tab customization, tab hover cards, and an in-browser warning if your password was discovered in a data breach. There’s also the ability to quiet notifications so websites don’t bombard you with requests to enable in-browser notifications.

Not Really.  

Chrome tracks and saves a lot of data and then sells it to other companies in the name of "personalized advertisements". It's literally spyware at this point

Chrome eats a shit ton of ram as well compared to any other browser especially on windows devices

IMO Firefox is the best browser for windows/linux/android devices and Safari for Mac/iOS devices.
Firefox really cares about your privacy.  Firefox + and adblocker like uBlock Orgin is just an unbeatable combo. Edge is another good choice.

and most of the features you have mentioned above are pretty much standard in every browser these days.

fun fact: if you do web dev as a job or a hobby (which is my case) Firefox has much better web dev tools. They literary have a browser called Firefox for developers  which comes with a bunch of nice tools called Firefox DevTools.

I have a windows system and use 2 browsers + Expressvpn

1. Flashpeak Slimjet browser that the same chromium basis as Chrome has but with more privacy tools  and....

2. CCleaner browser that I only use for streaming and gaming

Opera.  

The best ever. 

Brave Browser! It's based off of Chromium(the barebones version of Chrome I suppose), but has more privacy-related features. I'm not really big on the cryptocurrency functions, but it has built in ad-block and it's pretty much a better chrome(to me). 

Not really sure why I've been sticking to Brave actually, I guess cos it's the one I found most useful and I've been too lazy to change LOL xd

I switched to Firefox a couple of months ago and I like it so much more than Chrome mainly because of privacy reasons. For those of you who aren't aware, Chrome tracks and saves so much of your data. Every single thing you search on the internet, the websites that you visit. And they sell all that data to companies for targeted ads which is why you always see ads of stuff you've searched up before. It's very hard to run away from Google in this day and age that we live in especially because Youtube, Google Drive and Gmail are so widely used, not to mention Google even tracks your location in real life. So switching to Firefox browser and DuckDuckGo search engine are some of the things that you can do to maintain some privacy. 

Not to mention, Firefox has a really wide range of add-on tools like VPN, Ad-blocker, Dark mode and so much more. Also, Firefox has some really cool features that I love that Chrome doesn't have, like being able to mute a particular tab by clicking the audio button on the tab. They also have Pocket which is sort of like a bookmark thing but way better in my opinion. And, if you have a Firefox account, they can alert your when you email, passwords or other information have been compromised in the event of a hacking event or data breach on websites on which you have created an account. And the best one of all: being able to to play videos on picture-in-picture mode!! So you can basically minimize the video to watch it while doing stuff on other tabs, windows or even softwares!!

Brave + Ublock Origin

Another Chromium based browser (Like Chrome but without google who I don't trust) it runs Chrome extensions.

I used to use Google Chrome but now I use Microsoft Edge and I love it. 

I use Brave.  It has an inbuilt ad-blocker and also Tor mode for greater privacy.

Its the best out there.

https://brave.com/

processus:

Opera.  

The best ever. 

Opera used to be a top browser (used if for 8 glorious yrs) , after being acquired some individuals it became loan sharks targeting people from poor countries.

Firefox + Ublock origin + Multi-account containers. It's the only way to separate google / facebook / other accounts. 

Every once in a while I also use chrome, it is faster, and is arguably a better browser, unfortunately it is a fact they gather as much data about users as they possibly can. 

So when I really need it, I use chrome, but most of the time it's just firefox. My passwords are all stored in bitwarden, so it's no problem to move between them.