When I was browsing youtube, I was suggested a Under The Power 2 video, which when I clicked seems to be a audiobook (over 60 parts) of the story after the end of Under the Power (now I'm not sure if it's fan fiction or whatnot). I've very much enjoyed listening to this story and the narrator, however I don't want to have to have my youtube running just to listen to it. So it made me think, does anyone know where I can listen to chinese audiobooks? I tried looking on google podcast but had little luck. 

For those who may be interested, this is the channel I've been listening to (they also seem to have Joy of Life 2 )on there. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSttH1g0H1XXeYSTpdv8xOA

Librivox

I can't say one hundred percent that there are Chinese ones, but it's just a good service :)
and plus there is an opportunity to voice the book yourself!

For me the best way to listen to audiobooks is on my phone. If it's something from youtube then I use newpipe, for regular audiobooks I use listen audiobooks.

Newpipe makes it possible to download audio from youtube for offline use, and / or lock your screen so you can put your phone away. It's great for workouts or traveling.