One without too much angst, and not a historical, that has some realistic humor, excellent chemistry.  I especially love the shows that make me smile/feel good.   The shows that while I'm watching, I can say "this is so romantic".   I'm in the middle of watching  the Chinese drama You Are My Hero and it is going on FOREVER and I'm not finding it terribly romantic.  Some of my favorites are shows like CLOY, 30 but 17, Goblin, Dating in the Kitchen, Secret Life of My Secretary, Her Private Life, Devilish Joy, Encounter, Oh My Venus, Splash Splash Love, Healer, King of High School, What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, 1% of Something.  Any suggestions that you have would be greatly appreciated.  I'm tired of going back and re-watching my favorites just because I haven't come across something that really appeals to me.

Crash Landing On You

My Secret Romance

its OK not to be Ok

The King: The Eternal Monarch

Try "I'm not a robot" with Chae Soo Bin and Yoo Seung Ho, it has all that you want. It has very funny comedy moments, light drama, no too annoying villains or triangles. There are some a bit sad and angst moments, but everything has its meaning(no stupid break ups). A romance is very nice and heartwarming. The chemistry between leads is outstanding (even in BTS). I am rewatching it for a 3rd time this month and still enjoying it.

Thank you so much for your recommendations.  I had seen most of them, but I'll be checking out My Love, Enlighten Me soon!

Kdrama (relatively )
  • My Girl
  • Goong
  • Delightful Girl Chunhyang
  • Full House
  • Greatest Love
  • Reply 1997
Japanese Dramas:
  • An Incurable Case of Love
  • We Married as a Job
  • Buzzer Beat

Chinese Dramas:
  • Forever Love
  • Begin Again
  • Lovely Us
  • love O2O
Thai Dramas
  • Bhoop Phae Saniwat
  • Khun Chai Puttipat
  • Nueng Nai Suang

Taiwanese Dramas
  • Fated to Love You
  • Smiling Pasta
  • Drunken to Love You
  • Love Now
  • My Lucky Star
Movies:
  • Our Times
  • ATM Error
  • Innocent Steps
  • Your Name (Animation)
  • Suddenly seventeen
  • One More Chance (Ph)
  • I don't love you yet
  • Kahogo no kahoko
  • One page love
 emaureeng:

I consider it a romance, or a strong promise of one. Terius Behind Me (2018)

I adored Terius Behind Me!  I've watched that multiple times!!