Have you seen Gaksital !? In that the second lead have unrequited love for her but still hurt her because of his situation and also he regrets it .

( I don't like thai Lakron..  even though what I wrote sounds like it,) in gaksital second lead has more than enough reasons to behave that way. Also the plot was so strong. If someone knew such period/ historical/ modern Korean dramas, please mention.  I am also looking for dramas where main lead/second lead avoids FL but loves her secretly

You Who Came From The Stars - the SL has it bad and keeps it up the whole way through.

You're Beautiful - though the SL in the end lets go.

While You Are Sleeping - same as above

Melting Me Softly - he isn't the 2ML but he is a total wacko (funny, frustrating, hilarious, pompous, bonkers...)

Introverted Boss - lots of twists

Love in the Moonlight - period kdrama

Love Actually - western romance movie but it popped into my mind so I have added it for laughs.

jan V:

Have you seen Gaksital !? In that the second lead have unrequited love for her but still hurt her because of his situation and also he regrets it .

( I don't like thai Lakron..  even though what I wrote sounds like it,) in gaksital second lead has more than enough reasons to behave that way. Also the plot was so strong. If someone knew such period/ historical/ modern Korean dramas, please mention.  I am also looking for dramas where main lead/second lead avoids FL but loves her secretly

May be Siege in Fog,  She was pretty, Secret love(it's basically revenge turned love)