Hi, I recenlty joined Avistaz. The bonus points system is painfully show. 0.05 per torrent. at this rate for the required 10000 for an invite is impossible. How do I earn more bonus points. any tips. other than seeding 100 freeleach torrents. just a respectable amount. like even 1-3 points an hour. is there any way to do that. or is this a losing cause. Any pro Avistaz user any advice would be appreciated.

there is a Treasure Hunt game in the Forums where you can earn points if you find screenshots related to the theme which lasts for a few weeks. I've earned plenty of them from there before and Avistaz gave out 1500 points for their 15th Anniversary last year. 

Hi, I am kind of confused about that. How do I play the game. Do I download torrents and and watch the movies to find them or do I just search the screenshots provieded in the download page of the torrents. 0.05 per torrent is honestly too low a rate. even if I earn 1point per hour it will take me over two years to save up enough to buy an invite. Sorry I'm ranting. It's just that I want to request for subtitles of a few dramas. Thank you for your help. I appreciate you reaching out.

the rules are all on the first page of the Treasure Hunt game https://forums.avistaz.to/topic/8690--/ 

you need to find screenshots/pictures from the torrents (not make your own) and provide it with the exact torrent link. But you have to post only one at a time (let someone else answer after yours) or they won't count your next one. I understand it is slow to earn points but it doesn't really matter for me anyways since I don't really download much or use the points, I saved them up now I got 100+ GB credit upload along with the GB I earned from others leeching off me.