You know as in Good Bye my princess , the ML AND SL, had to kill all her loved ones . The plot was getting interesting but they suddenly dropped it by erasing their memory..  I don't like slap kiss kind of dramas but I want dramas with strong plot like, each character has strong reason to behave the way they behave as in GAKSITAL  . 

So does anyone know dramas where the ML, his family kills FL's family and she is in full revenge mode but has to stay silent because of the situation... I don't know what I want.. 

May be, ML knows he is not right, but still keeps her by his side .. AAAH ... A best reference : SIEGE IN FOG.

I don't know but I am in love with 'Mouse' .. May be such a story with the kind of content I mentioned above.. 

So it's all about strong plot and revenge and perseverance and romance and I don't know some exciting things intertwined !!!

The King's Woman seems to fit your preferences. :)

Tova:

The King's Woman seems to fit your preferences. :)

Wow .. just finished it . You got me dude . It was exactly the kind I was looking for even though hated the ending but still love it a lot !! I mean all those scenes between the leads were amazing... 

If you know more of that kind , please do suggest !