If you had to choose a western series to adapt in Asian style (among the 7 countries listed on MDL) 

1. Which would it be and why this choice?
  2. What is the country of origin of the series?
  3. Which country would be the most appropriate to make the adaptation?
Serie Title
Original country Adaptation's country 
SKAM 
France 
Thailand 
The series is about this period of self-discovery and the different phases we go through depending on our family situation, our relationship with our sexuality, our faith and the importance of friendship. It is a series that many young people can relate to.

Deborah Rogers:

US young guns

Billy The Kid story?  It can be interesting in modern mode like what South Korea did with The Good the Bad and the Weird

emaureeng:

There is a Spanish fantasy series I've enjoyed,  El Ministerio del Tiempo - The Ministry of Time. This is a government agency that watches over the time line and sends out groups of agents when something seems to have changed in Spanish history. Their building has a series of time doors, each going to a specific date and place, but the guide to the doors is a guarded secret. The agents themselves come from various centuries and have different types of expertise. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4136774/

Interesting, I like time travel series and South Korea has been doing quite a few lately. 

The subject reminds me a bit of Timeless, the US series.

The legendary British series Doctor Who. I think a South Korean adaption of the series, or even just a drama set in the Doctor Who universe would be interesting.

emaureeng:

I watched Timeless. Ministerio del Tiempo is far more involved since this is an unofficial part of the government. Timeless only had the one team. Ministerio has been in existence a VERY long time. There's a cafeteria where you'll see agents in costume for different eras. Also, because agents come from different centuries, they react to changes in technology and morals. At one point an agent goes "fan girl" when she meets a famous lover from the past.

There's a fantasy book series by Jodi Taylor "The Chronicles of St. Mary's" which has historians studying events in real time while trying to remain inconspicuous. It's similar to that since a large organization is involved. Very entertaining, should be read in order.

I'm going to read the book for sure. Thanks for the recommandation :)

Korean adaptation of 

• Doctor Who
  • Alias
  • Dark Angel

Chinese Adaptation of:

• Game of thrones
  • Violet Evergarden

Japanese Adaptaion of:

• Killing Eve
  • Prison Break
  • The Good Place
 Czakhareina:

Korean adaptation of 

• Doctor Who
  • Alias
  • Dark Angel

Chinese Adaptation of:

• Game of thrones
  • Violet Evergarden

Japanese Adaptaion of:

• Killing Eve
  • Prison Break
  • The Good Place

For the Game of Thrones adaptation I can visualise the Chinese sets very well. It could be great, but I can't imagine which actresses could play there.

• Skins
  • Riverdale
  • Heartland
  • Free rein
  • The end of the world