What's the last book you read?

This discussion has been closed.

1Q48 by Haruki Murakami extremely interesting book
"The Jewel of Medina" by Sherry Jones. Great book. Next i want to read "Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet - Keiko" by Jamie Ford. @RainFlower: I have the same problem... The number of dramas i want to watch increases - and so the time to read books decreases :D But i still like to read ^^
Janet Evanovich - High Five. That means I already read five of the books from the Plum-series. Still some more to come. ;)
Pieces of you - Tablo
devitto wrote: Janet Evanovich - High Five.

That means I already read five of the books from the Plum-series. Still some more to come. ;)

I really like the Plum-series ^^ I'm at Ten Big Ones (:
Last read was re-reading Haruki Murakami's Norwegian Wood <3.
- like the book better than the movie :|
Last 'new' read: Wilde Rozen (Wild Roses) by Lulu Wang
1st Shop of Coffee Prince by Seon-mi Lee
travis wrote: 1st Shop of Coffee Prince by Seon-mi Lee

It's a book?

Hunted by PC.Cast&Kristen Cast, It's the 6th book of the House of Night series,
these books are seriously too good ^^
Burned - PC. Cast & Kristen Cast 7th book House of Night Series <<3 I love them sooo much
A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin
Graffiti Japan by Remo Camerota. Full of great photos :D
Xue Xinran - Message from an Unknown Chinese Mother Beautiful book, made me realize a lot of things I didn't know.
Last book I read was Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins. Then went & watched the movie. Both r good & very addictive. Team Peeta!
Even though it was for a Native American Literature class, the last book I finished was Gerald Vizenor's Dead Voices, which is about a Native American adaption to urbanity, but focused on the connection between humans and the natural world. It's not long, and I suggest it highly.