Crazy4You wrote: Haha look in Bokami's verse thread :p

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?809-Welacome-to-bokami-verse

great thread! new words & phrases cuz of him :D
PinkDiamond wrote: One of my favs from my earlier twenties..

u're really pretty.
kamz wrote: me..heeeh

i can tell u're very pretty for sure even if u're hiding ur face.

i'm sorry if i end up multiposting. this is my 1st time seeing this thread and it seems that so many mdl'ers are gorgeous. lol. i'll ad my pic to the list when i get home.
How cool is this to see what everyone looks like! Wow, we dunarf have a lot of beautiful women (and a very handsome bokami) in our midst.

...chucking my pic into the mix...

abs wrote: How cool is this to see what everyone looks like! Wow, we dunarf have a lot of beautiful women (and a very handsome bokami) in our midst.

The englishwoman!
Skye-N-Rain wrote: The englishwoman!

And yet you remain conspicuous by your absence dear Sir............
abs wrote: And yet you remain conspicuous by your absence dear Sir............

:D I am what you want me to be :P
PinkDiamond wrote: Skye will never reveal himself! He is the enigmatic King of MDL!

we can but try ;)

::sigh::
I am convinced Skye looks exactly like Jung Il Woo. Which he so totally doesn't but it will be a shock if I ever do see the real SkyeCake because he is supposed to look like Jung Il Woo!
abs wrote: How cool is this to see what everyone looks like! Wow, we dunarf have a lot of beautiful women (and a very handsome bokami) in our midst.

oorie abs iah!! I'm well chuffed to see your bright face! mwuah!
PinkDiamond wrote: Skye will never reveal himself! He is the enigmatic King of MDL!

@boutux thanks!

I just found out that Skye is a guy O_O hmm we'll see if he reveals himself in the future XD mysterious ;p
PinkDiamond wrote: LOL! You don't even want to know the initial assumptions I had about Skye!

Maybe she doesn't, but I sure do. :'D
I want to know as well :P