LaProfes:

I agree with you in all except BProposal (which I enjoyed, but I don't know how much). 

i think boys over flowers, heirs, legend of the blue sea, and honestly pretty much any drama with lee minho i just flat out don't like. Idk y. i don't have anything against him or anything.

Lil_Fiery:

i think boys over flowers, heirs, legend of the blue sea, and honestly pretty much any drama with lee minho i just flat out don't like. Idk y. i don't have anything against him or anything.

I can see that. I think I've liked one from him, but I cannot remember which one. It was not memorable I guess. He doesn't seem to be best actor out there - in my humble opinion. 

LaProfes:

I can see that. I think I've liked one from him, but I cannot remember which one. It was not memorable I guess. He doesn't seem to be best actor out there - in my humble opinion. 

i agree tho. Not to mention, in boys over flowers, the relationship was toxic as frick.

Lil_Fiery:

i agree tho. Not to mention, in boys over flowers, the relationship was toxic as frick.

Yes!

Goblin
Hospital Playlist

Weightlifting Fairy was definitely not for me. 

Crash Course Romance had a really bad crime plot which made me stop watching. 

Goblin doesn't seem to click with me even despite having an A-List cast of actors and actresses it was meh, couldn't make it until 5. 

I like goblin actor but goblin is  still in the list. Instead I watched coffee prince and its awesome. I discover the early k- dramas. 

Crash landing on you

I think any political skewness must be intranscendet to real art. Korean drama is real art.

LaProfes:

Jinxed at First (I don't like the female lead at all)

My love from the star

Goblin

I agree that LMH is not the best actor out there, but some of the dramas I have watched were okay.

I totally agree with Jinxed at first. For me the worst cast in history for female main character. Having so many ideal actresses for that role, they chose the worst ever possible.