Can we talk about how beautiful the parents of in Thai drama's especially in Boy Love themed drama's. The actresses who are acting as mother's, also especially those in rich families are gorgeous. Like can I also stay forever young when I have a child :)

ZamaNdoni:
how beautiful the parents of in Thai drama's especially in Boy Love themed drama's.

The crazy part is they really could be these actor's mother/father, at least by the age difference. 

I realize they are actors and actresses, so they are often picked for their looks, but like you say, they sure are gorgeous for their age. Even the BL actors when you look up their age are 30 playing high school aged kids. 

I don't think I look as old as my age, but the Thai people are on another level regarding aging and beauty.

ZamaNdoni:

Can we talk about how beautiful the parents of in Thai drama's especially in Boy Love themed drama's. The actresses who are acting as mother's, also especially those in rich families are gorgeous. Like can I also stay forever young when I have a child :)

Yes Yes, they really do.. One of my most favorite is Um Apasiri Nitibhon .. I like her versatile acting.. She can do a good or evil mother and yet she's so good at it.

A beautiful country with a beautiful culture shall also have beautiful people!

But it's certainly something I've been appreciating getting into Thai dramas in the past year or so after a (slight) migration from c-dramas. Wonderful storytelling, a diverse range of genres with something for everyone, and there are just so many talented and beautiful people working in the industry. 

LotusRayne:
Wonderful storytelling

Agree so much. I really like the way they tell their stories. A lot of genuine warmth and kindness in them.