Hello everyone.

I'm a discreet (closeted) Filipino gay dude because of our culture and mentality. I grew up in the 70's so a little backward then compared to now. I do have questions and I am very interested after watching some Thai BL series (TharnType, Sotus, 2gether) to explore more on this area. And maybe to get more interesting and more developed stories with great characterization and plots which are realistic and more story oriented rather than just for fanservice or for commercial success.

But what I am really curious about is while watching these series, I am inclined to believe that Thai society find it almost normal, judging from the way characters are portrayed, for guys to run after other guys like it's no big deal for everyone. 

I know times have changed a lot and people are becoming more open and gender sensitive and gender inclusive at the same time. But is this the reality in Thailand as seen from this BL series I've watched. 

I hope some of you guys from Thailand share anything about this. Thank you very much.