Here you  can find the entire novel translated in English.

https://hui3r.wordpress.com/mo-bao-fei-bao/the-road-home/

Note from the translator: 

The English translation of this novel found on Amazon was plagiarized from this site. No permission was given from Fanatical for the translation to be sold anywhere. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THIS NOVEL FROM AMAZON.

Nice, thank you. Was trying to search for it online.

Hi! Can I ask for those who have read  the book did these 2 end up together? Thanks... 

Yes, it’s a happy ending. They got married and has a child together.

Thanks a lot

I was halfway through the novel but then lost it along with my cell

@Megumi-H thank you so much!! 

Cryssy Anne:

Here you  can find the entire novel translated in English.

https://hui3r.wordpress.com/mo-bao-fei-bao/the-road-home/

Note from the translator: 

The English translation of this novel found on Amazon was plagiarized from this site. No permission was given from Fanatical for the translation to be sold anywhere. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THIS NOVEL FROM AMAZON.

Thanks so much! i was reading then suddenly cannot load :( do not know what happened... sighs

"Supposedly, even when Lu Yanchen’s [paternal] grandmother[1] lost her mobility, he had merely sent her to live in the ancestral home in a village in the boonies, and after throwing a bit of money at the neighbours to have them take care of her until she kicked the bucket, he had not bothered with her anymore. Therefore, with this type of father-in-law who neither was filial to his parents nor took care of his children..."  - Chapter 12

If they redeem this father in the drama I'm going to be sooooo damn mad! The audacity if him yelling at LC that since he was a police officer he needed to follow the filial values! Maaan eff this dad! 

Thanks for sharing!

I followed the link, but when I click on a chapter it is not there.

the above link works no more.  so any idea where i can read the novel.