His shy smile when she said he was a good actor! He was like I went to just human to actor. 

Thankyou for sharing,  Sakie!

I agree Looking4secondarycouples!  I love how Song Song actually blushes (when they're asked whether they checked with mutual friends, about each other).  And yes, his shy smile as she explains....

It's also cute-funny how IRL he is definitely not the silent type :D

Toot:

Thankyou for sharing,  Sakie!

I agree Looking4secondarycouples!  I love how Song Song actually blushes (when they're asked whether they checked with mutual friends, about each other).  And yes, his shy smile as she explains....

It's also cute-funny how IRL he is definitely not the silent type :D

I hate shipping actors because I know they are just co workers and they sometimes act flirty or nice to pump up the drama so people watch the drama. But I loved this two together, but rumors are both are dating someone. 

I don't like doing that either.  To be blunt, I don't care who they're dating, (or any celebrity for that matter - I know. I'm weird!) but their reactions to each other humanises them, and reminds me they're normal people rather than just "ACTORS" 😁 It's nice to see!

Toot:

I don't like doing that either.  To be blunt, I don't care who they're dating, (or any celebrity for that matter - I know. I'm weird!) but their reactions to each other humanises them, and reminds me they're normal people rather than just "ACTORS" ? It's nice to see!

That’s not being weird, we are all different and that’s perfectly normal.  Like I said I rarely ship and definitely not to the point of being obsessed like many are. Like even to hate other actresses the actor work with. To me is omg they look so in love (which is the chemistry) and I say I wouldn’t mind if they dated and that’s it hahaha

Thank you for the YT video - he sure has a very lively personality, different from his role in Home.

I would watch him in Psychologist - he's really good in that one and is quite alive!